• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I don't think the starter Pokemon will be available via the hollows or gift. I think that Oshawott, Snivy and Tepig will be event Pokemon. Like the other starters.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Yeah, no. I HIGHLY doubt the starters will be in the Burrows. Hopefully they'll be kind enough to make them female this time with the DW abilities. D;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Ditto?

anyway, are all three Regis in each version, along with Regigigas, or not?

Perriechu

Years
Ditto?

anyway, are all three Regis in each version, along with Regigigas, or not?

Registeel is in Black whilst Regice is in White. Regigigas is in both along with Regirock. Obviously you need all 3 in one version to get Regigigas.

Although, Regice's Ice Key can be transferred to Black and Registeel's Steel Key can be transferred over to White. Then they can be caught on the other versions.

I made a small guide for the legends here; http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7225110&postcount=495 If you're wanting to know more.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Yeah, no. I HIGHLY doubt the starters will be in the Burrows. Hopefully they'll be kind enough to make them female this time with the DW abilities. D;
I meant as a gift from the proffesor but that isn't likely either to our dismay.

I think they'll proably make them male like most of the other DW events sadly.

Perriechu

Years
So I've just been doing a little reading on Smogon about the Hidden Hollow Pokemon and such. Apparently the musketeer trio and the HH Pokemon are shiny blocked. Meaning they can't be shiny. And that the HH Pokemon are male gender locked. The latter was proven false after someone caught a Technician Breloom that was female.

Years
I sure hope so, it'll be nice to have some DW female Pokemon, mostly it's male :(.
If the Legendary Muskeeters are shiny locked my guess is so is Zekrom/ Reshiram (again). Same with Kyurem. Wonder if the rest of the non Unova legends are also shiny blocked...

Perriechu

Years
Reshiram and Zekrom are, again, shiny blocked. According to smogon, Kyurem and the rest are not. n___n

Years
Come to think about it is there a Shiny version of Black and White Kyurem? Or is it like Castform's formes (look normal).
Glad to hear that they aren't locked ^_^

Perriechu

Years
Come to think about it is there a Shiny version of Black and White Kyurem? Or is it like Castform's formes (look normal).
Glad to hear that they aren't locked ^_^

646-b.png
646-w.png

Yup! Since Kyurem can be shiny, these will also be shiny. Closest thing we'll get to a legit shiny Reshiram/Zekrom. ):

And ew. This is my first time actually looking properly at the new formes. They're not very appealing. );

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I actually like the shinies! :c
As for their look, they aren't half bad! c:
I wish that Zekrom and Reshiram weren't shiny blocked. :c

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I don't get why they would shiny block certain Pokemon, but oh well. Also Black Kyurem's face looks... odd but I guess that's just me nitpicking. Despite what I thought at first, I'm liking these games so far now c:

allllso Jellicent & Dragonomega I can barely tell you two apart, lol.

Years
Haha me neither...

On topic: Not sure why they want to shiny block Zek and Resh, they're not even the mascot this time, perhaps they plan to give their shinies at a future event. As for the Muskeeteers' I have no idea why they would shiny lock them...

Perriechu

Years
Why would they shiny block them in the first place? I mean, yeah they're the version mascots. But numerous shiny Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina shouldn't exist if that were the case.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Why would they shiny block them in the first place? I mean, yeah they're the version mascots. But numerous shiny Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina shouldn't exist if that were the case.

My guess is because N used to have it. N wasn't ever seen with a Shiny, used a Shiny, so for the dragon to just all of a sudden MUTATE into being shiny while flying back to Dragonspiral Tower would be..."dafuq"-worthy. Shiny locking it makes sense now that I think more on it.

Perriechu

Years
My guess is because N used to have it. N wasn't ever seen with a Shiny, used a Shiny, so for the dragon to just all of a sudden MUTATE into being shiny while flying back to Dragonspiral Tower would be..."dafuq"-worthy. Shiny locking it makes sense now that I think more on it.

But but but! butts. What about in the original? N never owned Zekrom/Reshiram then. It's the same with Victini, it was shiny blocked too. i d g i. Gamefreak are just trolls with these things. >:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

But but but! butts. What about in the original? N never owned Zekrom/Reshiram then. It's the same with Victini, it was shiny blocked too. i d g i. Gamefreak are just trolls with these things. >:

True, but the one he DID catch wasn't shiny. This game is using the dragon he did catch. He releases Zekrom/Reshiram, it goes to the Tower, and it waits for you. The only way for it to make sense for it to be a shiny were if he ad caught it shiny in BW, which unfortunately was impossible. :c

Also, am I the only one STOKED that Azurill is available so early in the game?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
True, but the one he DID catch wasn't shiny. This game is using the dragon he did catch. He releases Zekrom/Reshiram, it goes to the Tower, and it waits for you. The only way for it to make sense for it to be a shiny were if he ad caught it shiny in BW, which unfortunately was impossible. :c
I agree with you. That's probably the case why Reshiram/Zekrom is shiny-locked in B2W2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back