• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
so far in the hollows i have only found a green shard and a minccino but to be fair i have only been in 2 ahaha. i found a riolu and the game decided to give me my first crit hit and i havent seen one since :(

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Legendary Pokemon in B2W2 Discussion

Here's a list of the Pokemon, their level upon encounter, and their respective location:

Cobalion/Lvl.45/Route 13
Virizion/Lvl.45/Route 11
Terrakion/Lvl.45/Route 22
Black 2: Zekrom/Lvl.70/Dragonspiral Tower
White 2: Reshiram/Lvl.70/Dragonspiral Tower
Kyurem/Lvl.70/Giant Chasm
Black 2: Latios/Lvl.68/Dreamyard
White 2: Latias/Lvl.68/Dreamyard
Uxie/Lvl.65/Nacrene Museum
Mesprit/Lvl.65/Celestial Tower
Azelf/Lvl.65/Route 23
Regirock/Lvl.65/Underground Ruins
Registeel/Lvl.65/Underground Ruins
Regice/Lvl.65/Underground Ruins
Regigigas/Lvl.68/Twist Mountain
Cresselia/Lvl.68/Marvelous Bridge
Heatran/Lvl.68/Rebirth Mountain

Do you like or dislike how many legends there are in this game?

I personally do like how many there are because it is fun to go on sidequests to find them all, and also the fact that BW kind of lacked on in-game legends, and it makes for a change, which B2W2 seems to provide.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like the number of legendaries this time around; catching them gives me a lot more things to do post-game. The only drawback I can think of is the large amount of money I could spend buying Poke Balls to catch them.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I like the number of legendaries this time around; catching them gives me a lot more things to do post-game. The only drawback I can think of is the large amount of money I could spend buying Poke Balls to catch them.
Most of them are in caves so Dusk Balls pretty much do the trick and they are not so expensive, not to mention that the amount of money you get is pretty high.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years

Most of them are in caves so Dusk Balls pretty much do the trick and they are not so expensive, not to mention that the amount of money you get is pretty high.

True. But that's still spending a lot.

On-topic: I really like the fact that I can get 2 legendary trios there. I think they were done to compensate for the fact that past legendaries weren't available in-game earlier on.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Omg yay! Marill is found in the Burrows, this makes me happy! cx
Now I can have Sap Sipper without having to transfer from DW!
I wonder how many more Pokemon will be added into all of this.

Oh.my.God.
Interactable Jellicent! c':
Sure it has Damp, which is useless, BUT IT'S JELLICENT!
Spoiler:

It is just off the shore of Undella Bay, is at level 40, and can be either male or female, but gender is already decided when it appears.

Also, Braviary is also found on Route 4, in White 3 as an alternative to Mandibuzz:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I knew Braviary was going to take Mandibuzz's place.
Ohh Jellicent, hope it comes at a high level. By the way is every interactival so far a DW pokemon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Finding actual Pokemon as their overworlds has gotten me really excited! n_n Like legit that is p awesome of them to do in the games. Good choices too! But I'd much rather if there was more reasoning for them to be found there rather than "randomly there".

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm actually glad that they have stationary DW Braviary and Mandibuzz in the wild, even though they're underleveled; it really saves the time of levelling Rufflet/Vullaby all the way to level 54. I seriously can't wait to have my own Defiant Braviary!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
More Pokemon have been added to the Hollow's. All with Dream World abilities. ONE NAMED BRELOOM. TECHNICIAN BRELOOM IS RELEASED.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
More Pokemon have been added to the Hollow's. All with Dream World abilities. ONE NAMED BRELOOM. TECHNICIAN BRELOOM IS RELEASED.

..............oh my God. This is wonderful!!! I'm glad that they brought in DW abilities to this really, it's so useful!

Perriechu

Years
I'm glad as well. RNG'ing them is going to be so much fun. BB)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
It would have been much better if they switched the exclusive Pokemon for each game. Like how Black had Gothitelle, I wish they made White 2 have it. :c

Still, all of these Hidden Hollow Pokemon and all of these Pokemon with their DW is amazing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That'd be much better yeah, since most are getting the games for the legendary, the Pokemon should've followed their legendary!

Perriechu

Years
It would have been much better if they switched the exclusive Pokemon for each game. Like how Black had Gothitelle, I wish they made White 2 have it. :c

Still, all of these Hidden Hollow Pokemon and all of these Pokemon with their DW is amazing.

Why would they switch version exclusives? :o I haven't paid much attention the version exclusives this time but I have had a look on Serebii and it's quite a list tbh.

Version Exclusives - Black 2
Spoiler:

Version Exclusives - White 2
Spoiler:

White has all the cool Pokemon, lbr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
That'd be much better yeah, since most are getting the games for the legendary, the Pokemon should've followed their legendary!

Exactly! D:

I wonder what other Pokemon may be interactive Pokemon. I hope they do have Gothita as an interactive one. I'd love to have one with Shadow Tag!

Years

Why would they switch version exclusives? :o I haven't paid much attention the version exclusives this time but I have had a look on Serebii and it's quite a list tbh.

Version Exclusives - Black 2
Spoiler:

Version Exclusives - White 2
Spoiler:

White has all the cool Pokemon, lbr.

I agree White 2 has the better choices out of them.
Technicianm Breloom is out...prepare for it to go up a tier...can wait to get myself one ^_^.

Perriechu

Years
Exactly! D:

I wonder what other Pokemon may be interactive Pokemon. I hope they do have Gothita as an interactive one. I'd love to have one with Shadow Tag!

You probably won't be waiting long. More Pokemon are being found. Like Mienfoo, Bouffalant and Woobat have just been added to the list.

Years
Wow at this rate one might be able to get a majority of the dex filled with Dream World Pokemon...perhaps there'll be a gift of the starter not chosen with DW ability later in game...(crosses finger as if so I'll get a DW Snivy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back