• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
  • I'd eliminate Dunsparce, Heracross, the Rattata line, the Spoink Line, Shuckle, and Delibird and replace them with The Munchlax Line, Scyther, the Ralts line, the Aipom Line, the Rhyhorn Line, the Starly Line. I would also add the Togepi Line.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Mandibuzz isn't in a Burrow. Mandibuzz is a Weekly event like Musharna was in B/W and like how Lapras was in G/S/C

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Mandibuzz isn't in a Burrow. Mandibuzz is a Weekly event like Musharna was in B/W and like how Lapras was in G/S/C

-looks-
    ...well I feel played. xD
    Still, that's awesome! Sucks that I'm getting White 2, though. ;;
    I wonder if Braviary will be getting the same weekly event in a different location, seeing as how the two are thought to be opposites of one another.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I would proably just add the Ralts,Bagon, Gible, and Feebas lines to the Unova dex.
    PS: The lake trio aren't in the Unova dex so that one can't really be changed.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • If I could edit the Unova dex, I'd take out the Dunsparce and the Rattata lines and replace them with the Pichu line. IMO, I don't think Rattata is necessary because we already have Patrat as the rodent and Dunsparce...ugh.

Years
  • -looks-
    ...well I feel played. xD
    Still, that's awesome! Sucks that I'm getting White 2, though. ;;
    I wonder if Braviary will be getting the same weekly event in a different location, seeing as how the two are thought to be opposites of one another.

Perhaps it can be in Liberty island if so, it'll give that place something interesting after being pratically left empty...

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2022
    mad props to game freak for not putting in pikachu, i thought that it was going to be in the game for sure

Years
  • Me too, I was surprised to hear the electric rodent was missing out on a dex for the first time (not counting old Unova dex) since ever...though Clefairy ( the original mascot)missed out on Hoenn but has been in the rest so they're even...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Me too, I was surprised to hear the electric rodent was missing out on a dex for the first time (not counting old Unova dex) since ever...though Clefairy ( the original mascot)missed out on Hoenn but has been in the rest so they're even...

I wasn't. I was happy as heck! c:<
    Cant' stand that yellow freak. DX
    It's fun to see that they added the intended mascot into the game, rather than the official one, though.
    Still, some of the choices are still quite odd. Like Skitty and Buneary, for one. As much as I love both of them, I still don't understand where they quite fit in, but oh well, I'll get over it.
    It's kind of cool to see Pinsir back in action, though. Haven't seen too much of it, and now it just pops back into action!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • I wasn't. I was happy as heck! c:<
    Cant' stand that yellow freak. DX
    It's fun to see that they added the intended mascot into the game, rather than the official one, though.
    Still, some of the choices are still quite odd. Like Skitty and Buneary, for one. As much as I love both of them, I still don't understand where they quite fit in, but oh well, I'll get over it.
    It's kind of cool to see Pinsir back in action, though. Haven't seen too much of it, and now it just pops back into action!

omg this was entirely me omg sooooo happy to not see Pikachu. Never did like it much, tbh. ARCANINE FOR SERIES MASCOT Y/Y?

Took another look at the dex. Mentally chucked out the Rattata line, Spoink line, Delibird. Put the Bagon line and Ralts line in their places. yes I know there's still a spot open sue me

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Woah Pinsir's back? (haven't had a chance to look at the whole dex yet). It's been ages since it's been in a dex, 12 years to be exact...

It was in HG/SS, too. xD
    But yes! They have the entire list set up on serebii including Genesect as #300. So apparently, we may get to see the little guy! Heck, Carnivine is even back!

Sakura Rain

Years
  • Woah Pinsir's back? (haven't had a chance to look at the whole dex yet). It's been ages since it's been in a dex, 12 years to be exact...

...omg I had no idea! Poor thing, wish Gamefreak would give it an evolution. It's always been overshadowed by Scyther ;__;

It being in HG/SS's dex was a given, I guess, considering it was in the G/S/C dex. (I think?)

OMG I THOUGHT GENESECT WASN'T IN THE NEW DEX BRB SINGING ABOUT MY FEELINGS

Years
  • I meant regional dex debut wise xD
    I love Carnivine. Hopefully this time I'll be able to train one fully.

Speaking of lists, is there a list of the post game Pokemon available (apart from the post game non Unovan legends)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I meant regional dex debut wise xD

Speaking of lists, is there a list of the post game Pokemon available (apart from the post game non Unovan legends)

There isn't a list for Post-game Pokemon appearances yet, however they do have the list up for Swarming Pokemon.

Genesect wasn't thought to be included in the games by fans, at first. But it seems they received some sort of confirmation that it is in fact, in the games.

Sakura Rain

Years
  • I meant regional dex debut wise xD

Yeah, I assumed that's what you meant XD

I was never really able to like Carnivine, for some reason. Idk, it just doesn't sit well with me. Ooooh Staryu line is in! yayayayay. That will cause conflict with my love of Lapras, though

Yeah cause I remember looking at the dex on Serebii and I was like "...Wait. Where's Genesect?" Soooo glad they're finally going to put him in, haha. I assume he'll be an event poke, though.

apparently there is a guaranteed shiny haxorus you can catch after seeing every pokemon in the Unova dex asdkfjslfsdlfk. Glad I didn't try to mm one.

Years
  • ^ Do you mean in dex...or is there a Genesect event?
    The guide that's to come out in august has Genesect for the dex so I don't understand why people thought it wasn't going to be in it...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • There isn't a list of post-game Pokemon but there's a list of unobtainable Pokemon? That could help.

Also the Hidden Hollows are quite interesting. More Pokemon have been discovered within them, all with DW abilities. And now there's reports that Pokemon outside of Unova are found within.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • There's a ton of legendary Pokemon in this game.

Also, the type diversity in this game begins even before the first gym with Pokemon like Sewaddle, Mareep, Riolu, and Psyduck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back