• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Shiny Gen VI Legendaries Revealed

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
  • Well that is the most silly thing I've read. He is not the only hacker lol. Ppl have been hacking into the code so much! Haha, there is guy in my computer programming class that I can say I know physically that has hacked into y version lol.
    Go look all over the web, ppl on smog on are recognizing this info and already building strategy around their typing and abilities.
    Like pokemon xys code was infinitely impossible to break anyway lollol

Butttt i figure I also should add that the thread I got my info from on smogons forum state that smealum, the guy who first revealed volcanion,diancie and hoopa is the same that revealed their typings...
    A lot of this stuff is really old news that's why's I don't post a lot on rumors and spoiler threads, speculation threads usually have more fun ppl
    Just saying... their goes your credible hacker to back it up
    I personally could care less if we get anymore legends or what their type is lol
    Maybe you should give it a Google though

Yes I am aware there's other hackers, i didn't say he's the only one, but he's the Only "Creditable" one whose Leaks have come to Fruition, particularly with his Mew and other previosu gen legendary Leaks in X&Y back in October.. While on the other hand, the other so-Called "Leakers", none of their "leaks" were proven true, were revealed to be photoshop jobs, or have nothing special to reveal that wasn't already revealed by smealum. Plus not to mention, Smealum has released his scripts and codes since the beginning of cracking X&Y for other hackers to follow suite, so yes, obviously there's more :P!

Years
  • Yes I am aware there's other hackers, i didn't say he's the only one, but he's the Only "Creditable" one whose Leaks have come to Fruition, particularly with his Mew and other previosu gen legendary Leaks in X&Y back in October.. While on the other hand, the other so-Called "Leakers", none of their "leaks" were proven true, were revealed to be photoshop jobs, or have nothing special to reveal that wasn't already revealed by smealum. Plus not to mention, Smealum has released his scripts and codes since the beginning of cracking X&Y for other hackers to follow suite, so yes, obviously there's more :P!

But you also recognize that credible smogon users are starting competition threads with info claimed that smealum leaked stating they were dragon psychic and dragon fairy? I don't care where the credibility goes, but I do know one thing, unless they trust their source it takes a brave soul to start a competition thread on smog on with " just rumor" info

Years
  • I also wonder if the hacker compared the data for the xerneas shiny, to the data of xerneas's stationary sprite and of its in battle sprite, and checked if some binary similarities might link xerneas to having a stationary menu shiny sprite and a in battle shiny sprite. It would make sense, but something about that xerneas shiny just reminds me of its stationary form ( seen in stats menu, gts )

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • something about that xerneas shiny just reminds me of its stationary form ( seen in stats menu, gts )

You got it backwards, it's the battle form, you can tell because it's horns has the extra colored horns sticking out.. the PC Box/stats menu Xerneas doesn't have that (as in my signature below).

Years
  • You got it backwards, it's the battle form, you can tell because it's horns has the extra colored horns sticking out.. the PC Box/stats menu Xerneas doesn't have that (as in my signature below).

I said it reminded me: not to confuse with " it is the same as its stationary form"

If I wanted to be technical I could say right off the bat that I don't believe the shinys were rendered correctly BC first off xerneas has a pallet of colors on his back... not to mention you can go to smealums twitter and look back a month or so and he states that he wants to stay away from shiny hacking BC its too hard. If anything he was pressured into his attempt and while he may have found color pallets he may not be correctly assigned the values to the right memory address in the original code.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • I said it reminded me: not to confuse with " it is the same as its stationary form"

If I wanted to be technical I could say right off the bat that I don't believe the shinys were rendered correctly BC first off xerneas has a pallet of colors on his back... not to mention you can go to smealums twitter and look back a month or so and he states that he wants to stay away from shiny hacking BC its too hard. If anything he was pressured into his attempt and while he may have found color pallets he may not be correctly assigned the values to the right memory address in the original code.

they are in their default geometry forms/skeleton position in blender (non-animated).

for example with the other X&Y ripped models: https://imgur.com/a/w1AYt#0

Also not sure if you've ever used blender, but if the diffuse maps are off by any minute decimal, all the textures are misaligned.. and considering no one knows the exact geometry Nintendo/Gamefreak used, instead he had to create his own code/script (which you can view linked on the twitter) to rip the models+texture maps, it isn't any wonder why everything is misaligned, most noticeable on Zygarde's back fins and head.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • Xerneas looks fine but the rest errrrrrrrr......
    I'm disappointed by Zygarde. I was hoping he'd look ultra cool since he's one of my favorite legends. :1
    And Volcanion. That color scheme is just gross.

Years
  • they are in their default geometry forms in blender (non-animated).

for example with the other X&Y ripped models: https://imgur.com/a/w1AYt#0

Still the colors on his back are there because they were assigned there when the data was ripped, all apps and applications follow the universal method of memory address where a byte is located and data is assigned in bits to make up the byte, if the data is tampered with ( = hacking ) there is a high chance for inaccuracies. Even in a programmed that displays ripped suspended animation graphics

Years
  • I think the shiny Xerneas' colors are like inverted from its normal colors but it still looks cool nonetheless, the others don't really look that great in my opinion, especially Volcanion's.

And is it me or am I finding there seems to be quite a bit of distaste for "snot green" colored shinies? I don't mind the color, but the Mega Lati duo look alright I guess, but not really awesome.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    I'm not very fond of the Mega Latias/Latias and Volcanion shinies :/

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Also another thing alot of you are not realizing :D these screenshots are of the ripped models/textures within blender.. So there's no In-Game atmospheric/environmental lighting or materials, etc etc.. So all you are seeing are the dull flat colors..

Within game, the green Latios or dull golden volcanion could actually look pretty good since in-game they'd have some shine and lighting/atmospheric effects on that color.

-------------------

To throw more creditability on our favorite Pokemon Leaker... it's now official, Diancie is officially revealed:

CoroCoro Magazine in Japan: Pokémon #719 is revealed. As previously known due to leaks, this Pokémon is called Diancie. It is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon and it stars in the movie now titled Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie (破壊の繭とディアンシー).

[SPOILER] Shiny Gen VI Legendaries Revealed

It is probably safe to assume that the Diancie event in X&Y may take place during the movie's Release in your respective region of the world just like past event-legendaries from movies.

Source: https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Looking at this pics makes me want to see the shiny forms get released soon because the shiny lock is a nightmare. The colors look good/interesting but ofcourse they go agaisnt to what people thought their colors where going to be. The person who brought us this tried his best and we are grateful. Let's just hope GF finally officialy reveals them and also lift the shiny lock.

Also lets hope Diance gets released worldwide through wifi. it's boring to wait for events to come to other regions and occasionally don't come at all.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Looking at this pics makes me want to see the shiny forms get released soon because the shiny lock is a nightmare. The colors look good/interesting but ofcourse they go agaisnt to what people thought their colors where going to be. The person who brought us this tried his best and we are grateful. Let's just hope GF finally officialy reveals them and also lift the shiny lock.

Also lets hope Diance gets released worldwide through wifi. it's boring to wait for events to come to other regions and occasionally don't come at all.

I find it unlikely that the shiny lock will be removed. The most we can hope for is that there'll be an event(s) distributing these legendaries in their shiny forms.

I do hope that since X/Y sorta had an emphasis on everyone getting it at the same time, that when Diancie is dsitributed, its a worldwide Wifi event and everyone gets access to it within a few days of each other.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    The Xerneas looks nice, still undecided about zygarde though. And I'm not impressed with the rest of their shiny versions. I want to find out about Yveltel though! It's my favorite of the new legendaries, but I will be disappointed if it's green. There are so many pokemon that turn green when they are shiny and imo they don't look that good.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Apparently some of those couldn't be MORE wrong! ;-)

Xerneas:
    https://werm-whole-skwerm.tumblr.com/image/63296464549

Zygarde:
    https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1383/01/1383018083790.jpg

Yveltal:
    (can't find in game screen shots)

All 3 (drawing, but it does have the correct colours)
    https://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PR...emon_xyz_mascots_by_psycomasterka-d6s4yip.png

Unfortunately those screenshots are photoshop fakes. just simple hue shifts or colored over.

Here's a paste of my comment from above:

Originally Posted by iAzire [SPOILER] Shiny Gen VI Legendaries Revealed
    I thought Shiny Xerneas was Red was Shiny Yveltal was Blue? If I don't get a Blue Yveltal I am going to be angry!!
    Those were never real, just someone who hue shifted them or colored over in Photoshop.. it's especially obvious because Gamefreak does usually color shift each part individually. Notice how the horn colors aren't changed in the fake image>?

Also that photo used for that "red Xerneas" was from the pre-release X&Y Xerneas reveal:

Here's the original from during the Nintendo reveal: https://www.poketerra.com/upload/uploads/1373668811.jpg
    and here's the fake red one: https://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images...1031114620.jpg

Exactly the same
    [SPOILER] Shiny Gen VI Legendaries Revealed
    just been flipped horizontally and cropped a bit. *cough*fake*cough*

Lastly, it's kinda easy to logically hypothesize what color Yveltal will be, he will be an rich Orangeish Golden color.
    For example: look at Latias' color change from dull Red to dull Orangeish yellow or Scizor's Bright Red to Bright Yellow.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Looking at this pics makes me want to see the shiny forms get released soon because the shiny lock is a nightmare. The colors look good/interesting but ofcourse they go agaisnt to what people thought their colors where going to be. The person who brought us this tried his best and we are grateful. Let's just hope GF finally officialy reveals them and also lift the shiny lock.

Regardless of any shiny lock.. there will be shiny versions.. the same way how people have shiny previous gen legendaries.. regardless if GameFreak has a Shiny Lock, it doesn't stop indivduals from just creating/generating a Shiny Legendary.. Which is why we have Shiny Latis, Shiny Keldeos, Shiny Shaymins, Shiny mews, etc.

Apparently the same websites that offer GTS uploading services to B/W, state that they will add Gen 6 support in a ~month. and wont be long for pokegen to get a update to create hacked/generated gen 6 pokemon.. they've already started initial work on it and revealed that gen 6 will use .pkx files instead of .pkm (since info is different) and have made available examples that they made and also showed a screenshot of one that they created:
    Spoiler:

Back