• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I read that too. I know he's supposed to be nice by then, but... he kicked you! And he's such an idiot earlier, going on about how your pokemon are weak when they just beat his.
    And then he's your friend. Stupid Pokemon epiphany thingies!

Uh, end rant, I think.
    I still think battling with him is kinda cool though.
    Blah...all the rivals are kinda "hey loser" - battle - "i'll beat ya next time", but yeah, the way he turns to your friend is kinda stupid.

And umm...DonRoyale...I don't really mind, it's just really stupid that the Pokemon he received is the same type as another Pokemon he has (well, unless for the Ice, but who cares lol...)
    At least the levels are a bit higher so we can call him the "strongest trainer" again?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Blah...all the rivals are kinda "hey loser" - battle - "i'll beat ya next time", but yeah, the way he turns to your friend is kinda stupid.

And umm...DonRoyale...I don't really mind, it's just really stupid that the Pokemon he received is the same type as another Pokemon he has (well, unless for the Ice, but who cares lol...)
    At least the levels are a bit higher so we can call him the "strongest trainer" again?

It is rather stupid, but when you think about the fact that GSC Red was supposed to be canon with anime Ash, you start wondering why the hell he even has an Espeon in the first place.

He at least had a Lapras. >_>

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Star Girl you can go out and get a prepaid credit card just make sure the one you get is valid in other countries I once got a vanilla prepaid debit only valid in the U.S. lucky what i was getting i bought in the US and yeah I have the same problem with getting stuff my mom would never let me get my hands on one
    Edit: dajango when you step on the sticks the farfetchd looks at you make the it face the trees and approach it from the back

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Star Girl you can go out and get a prepaid credit card just make sure the one you get is valid in other countries I once got a vanilla prepaid debit only valid in the U.S. lucky what i was getting i bought in the US and yeah I have the same problem with getting stuff my mom would never let me get my hands on one
    Edit: dajango when you step on the sticks the farfetchd looks at you make the it face the trees and approach it from the back

Thanks for the advice but I already tried getting a credit card once (parents wanted the good oppurtunity that came with it and I was fine by it) and they wouldn't take it, that was about a year ago doubt anything has changed much now. Hell with the economy in the drain I might even have a harder time now. Besides a friend has agreed to download and send me the rom (so I can get around the downloading rules on campus) so that should hold me off until it comes out in the States.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Some Evolution Screens
    the chikorita sprite was iffy, but the Bayleef sprite is GREAT IMO

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    I wasn't. I only used it as my avatar so you could see it and use it too. XD

Don't worry. Lance is who I'm looking out for. XD lol

I plan to use Misty as my avatar as soon I find it. (She's the gym leader who looks most like me.)

Aww, so nice.
    I just noticed that both Clair and Lance are wearing capes and have weird hairstyles ...

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    I'm ordering both versions from Play-Asia as we speak. I'm sooo excited. I never thought that playing a ROM would make me buy a game, LOL!

If anyone wants pics of the Pokewalker, or the box or anything, I'll be sure to show them when they arrive. >:3

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I'm ordering both versions from Play-Asia as we speak. I'm sooo excited. I never thought that playing a ROM would make me buy a game, LOL!

If anyone wants pics of the Pokewalker, or the box or anything, I'll be sure to show them when they arrive. >:3

same- i already Preordered both games from gamestop

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Ah, wow, that's awesome! Hope you have tons of fun! n.n

And you know, if you're not gonna play one of those two right away...
    Well...
    Let me know. I'll give you an address to mail the one you're not using to.

You know, so it can get plenty of use, too!
    Yep.
    ... XD;

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Stupid farfetch...
    Can I get some help with that?
    when you step on the sticks it faces you.
    For the first one get it to the bottom left and make it face down Talk to it from behind.
    For the second get it to the top right make it face right and talk to it from behind

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Were the games released today in Japan?
    Kind of, it's 7 AM there, I believe, so they will be released sometime today there if they aren't already. Everyone's been playing the leaked ROM, though, if you're wondering where the screen shots are from.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    so, i'm loving the game- my only problem- WAY to many wild pokemon- other than that this game is FTW
    ..........................SCREENS!
    the one is called 'HOLY CRAP!' because the size difference caught me offgaurd

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back