• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Just confirmed.

If you beat all the Gym Leaders, head to the 3rd floor of the Celadon mansion and talk to the man next to the globe.
    He'll give you the GB Player.

Kamui

´
    Years
    I am stuck at the 3rd Gym.
    That girl infront of the gym is not going away, lol.
    What do I do?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    DAMN.

I got to Kanto (which is beautiful) and the game freezed again.
    I really don't know why it's so buggy...anyways, looks like Kanto got revamped so far. And it's beautiful btw. I wonder if people will ever have enough hacking tools to remake FRLG (or at least RBG, without the islands&league rematch) for DS using this Kanto.

Kamui

´
    Years
    Why isnt that girl in front of Whitneys gym going away?
    What is she telling me?
    Is it because its night time?
    My feraligatr is already level 40, so I can even beat Chuck with it...

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Why isnt that girl in front of Whitneys gym going away?
    What is she telling me?
    You need to get the radio card first.
    Answers for the quiz: yes, yes, no, yes, no.
    There will also be a question in the beginning, asking if you want to do the quiz. Answer is yes obviously.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i love how the running shoes are used- no more holding (B)- YAY!
    SCREENIES! yay

Kamui

´
    Years
    Nevermind, i had no friend codes added on my palpad...

Which means, pokemons can be traded via WiFi right after your first badge.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    HeartGold and SoulSilver are turning out exceptionally well, even though I never doubt it would. The GS Player is a really cool feature included and something I wouldn't have expected at first. To have the opportunity to relisten to the original game music will be an enjoying and nostalgic return since the originals. Other than this, some surprise cameos, and so much more, such as Red's minor tweak in roster and relocation in Mt. Silver.

Oh yes, I was correct on Gym and Elite rematches! ;) Great to know this came into play however because even though levels from the originals and rosters were left roughly the same at least a rematch will give a bit more challenge in the long run.

Kamui

´
    Years
    HeartGold and SoulSilver are turning out exceptionally well, even though I never doubt it would. The GS Player is a really cool feature included and something I wouldn't have expected at first. To have the opportunity to relisten to the original game music will be an enjoying and nostalgic return since the originals. Other than this, some surprise cameos, and so much more, such as Red's minor tweak in roster and relocation in Mt. Silver.

Oh yes, I was correct on Gym and Elite rematches! ;) Great to know this came into play however because even though levels from the originals and rosters were left roughly the same at least a rematch will give a bit more challenge in the long run.

Yep, enjoying so far.
    Alot has been added but still got the old classic feeling.

Magikarps FTW!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    HeartGold and SoulSilver are turning out exceptionally well, even though I never doubt it would. The GS Player is a really cool feature included and something I wouldn't have expected at first.

That is one thing I'd use an action replay for. Damn, I want codes just for that thing lol.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I play for 10 minutes or so
    then bam game freezes
    any solutions

see the PM i just sent you (thanks again ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●)
    is there a way i can take screenshots with No$GBA? i don't usually use this EMU
    other than that..........
    this game is SO much more enjoyable without the LAG and the freezes!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Although it may be problematic at times, this thread is for info discussion, not rom talk...

Also, try just pressing printscreen or something like that (or a video. capture program?).

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Although it may be problematic at times, this thread is for info discussion, not rom talk...

Also, try just pressing printscreen or something like that (or a video. capture program?).

oh, sorry, thanks
    ok, so about the game so far..... i have gotten to Azalea, beat rival, game froze, got one that didn't freeze with no lag, i'm in the professors office- i think i'm gonna go with Cyndaquil this time (way to hard to do a "quick run through" With Chikorita)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back