• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    Serebii posted those pre battle pics of gym leaders and such (you know, VS and then a pic).
    One of them looks uncannily like Giovanni. However, I had a thought. It may be the false director in Goldenrod.
    Could someone maybe tell me or show a pic of what he looks like. (ie, does he just look like whatever Rocket exec is posing as him, or does he look different).
    I know someone posted Gio's team, but I'm still not sure.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Hello there I want to battle.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    Hmm, I think the Shuckle has a Berry Juice in this game. I wonder if that means that if you leave it carrying berry juice, you get a Rare Candy? I think that's what happened in the originals.
    Ie: Berry --> Berry Juice --> Rare Candy

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    Does anyone know where in kanto the white rock is? Cause oak said in d/p/pt that there was one in kanto.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    Very interesting point to raise Gold34, he did say that.
    It could have something to do with a future event in-game, if anyone can find it, if it's even in there.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    Yet another theory added to the list of Giovanni's potential locations.
    This guy is a ghost...seriously.
    He's the most widely known and best hidden easter egg in the game, I'd say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back