• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isao

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    That's rather disappointing. :( I love shiny Cleffas.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    @sora how are you gona trade ur eevee to ur pearl?

Simple, Sora most likely imported the Japanese version and is playing it on a DS.
    Once you have the Pokedex, you can trade between HG/SS and D/P/Pt straight away via the top floor of any Pokemon Center.

Besides that, if she has roms of both, she can use an Emulated Link Cable or Emulated Wifi to execute the trade.

Simple as.

Years
    LOL. I totally missed the Japanese release. STILL I am quite happy that Fuschia City isn't empty. XD

Too bad, no Sevii Islands, but quite happy that the old Kanto areas are back in full. ^_^

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Um, don't know why it requires a PM. :P

It's either been confirmed by Pokebeach or Serebii that yes, gym leaders can be challenged again. (Although I, myself haven't seen this, so I can't say it's 100%., but that is what the sources say)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Rotoms alternate forms are in!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Is Shinto discretely a fusion of the words Johto + Sinnoh? The tale does say that it is the perfect mixure of Johto and Sinnoh architecture and is where Johto and Sinno people first met.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wow so many mysteries in this game. No one can find Giovanni or the missing leaders when they leave. No idea on how to find em when they leave the gym and they return after a couple of hours. Also your picture can be taken with the leaders.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    Wow so many mysteries in this game. No one can find Giovanni or the missing leaders when they leave. No idea on how to find em when they leave the gym and they return after a couple of hours. Also your picture can be taken with the leaders.
    Someone on Serebii suggested the Trainer house. Good idea if you ask me.
    Also, anyone know if there is a Japanese strategy guide out, as this is all getting a bit "guide dang it", what with hidden trainers and whatnot.

Confirmation that TVTropes does ruin your vocabulary.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Somebody knows where is the machine part in Cerulean gym?
    Annoying map-changing...well, not annoying, but still -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back