• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wow, so far the ingame items coded in have been searched and no GS Ball to coincide with the Giovanni text.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    Serebii himself said his source confirms there is NOT a GS Ball but there IS a Rotom Room that currently aludes him.
    This does not, repeat DOES NOT rule out a Celebi event.
    Celebi does not have to be tied to the GS Ball like everyone keeps saying. It could simply be handed out via a Wifi Event.
    Celebi's data is obviously in the game, but in order for a GS Ball event to work, it's data needs to already be in the coding, which it's not.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    haha, where's Wally
    I think i remember discussing the lady that MTed Sweet Scent- now she gives a TM

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Finally the battle vs red

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA8bNp_i-sU

His team has changed a bit.

Red's Team
    Pikachu- Level 88
    Snorlax- Level 82
    Lapras- Level 80
    Blastoise- Level 84
    Charizard- Level 84
    Venasaur- Level 84

The levels have increased by alot. Oh and I love Red's introduction animation. It's the classic Gameboy battle Intro.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Hey guys, I found the trainer animations.

[SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

[SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Serebii himself said his source confirms there is NOT a GS Ball but there IS a Rotom Room that currently aludes him.
    This does not, repeat DOES NOT rule out a Celebi event.
    Celebi does not have to be tied to the GS Ball like everyone keeps saying. It could simply be handed out via a Wifi Event.
    Celebi's data is obviously in the game, but in order for a GS Ball event to work, it's data needs to already be in the coding, which it's not.
    Celebi's coding would always be in the game as it is part of the PokéDex and can be traded into the game from any DPPt game. However, many have always thought that Celebi would most likely be found again in event with the GS Ball like Crystal, but it was never a confirmed idea. Though, like said, that idea can always be changed if desired by GameFreak and Nintendo and simply place it as a Wi-Fi event without any use of event plot leaving no use for a GS Ball. We shall see however, as things still haven't been heard of any events as yet from what is already known.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    wait, so who is talking there?

It was a discussion between Silver and Giovanni. Silver was stating how his father [which apparently seems to prove to be Giovanni] seemed so and how he would prove to grow stronger than everyone by himself. If this is all so true, then that means the background information many have been wishing for between both Silver and Giovanni these past few months would be fulfilled as well as an epic confrontation between father and son.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    It was a discussion between Silver and Giovanni. Silver was stating how his father [which apparently seems to prove to be Giovanni] seemed so and how he would prove to grow stronger than everyone by himself. If this is all so true, then that means the background information many have been wishing for between both Silver and Giovanni these past few months would be fulfilled as well as an epic confrontation between father and son.

awesomeness- there was really no doubt after fire red that Silver was Giovanni's son- we just needed them to acknowledge it in the games :)
    i'm in the rocket hideout in Mahogany Town right now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back