• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    I hate to ask this here but I don't know of anywhere else to ask it.

I am having the problem with my emulator suddenly crashing on me. Now that wouldn't be so bad if weren't for the fact that everytime it does this I somehow manage to lose my most recent save file, meaning I still have a save file it just somehow a couple of saves back. I have no clue why it is doing this and it annoys the living daylights out of me because I lose training time. Any suggestions?

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I got nothing, seeing as how I have similar issues. Same happened to my when I was playing a Disgaea ROM, and I just gave up on it, cause when it crashed, it took my laptop with it. THAT certainly got me pissed off.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Okay than I am out of ideas, Pokebeach doesn't say anything, only really saying "here we got Misty earlier at the farthest East of Route 25". I am not far enough in the game to really know so I was using what I thought was correct knowledge from what I've heard.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    Hope you have more luck than legions of the internet's finest who have failed at that consistently.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
    So Serebii cracked the Giovanni thing.

See his posts HERE and HERE.

Seem like he is an event after all.
    But with Action Replay and PokeSav(When they're updated), the unforetunates that cannot get the event in their country(myself and most in Ireland) will most likely be able to trigger it with AR or PokeSav.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Battle Frontier

Exactly the same as Platinums from design(expet for a few graphical differences) to the Fronier Brains.

The Battle Tower co op computers are the same even though you have not met Marley, Riley, Buck, ect.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Ugh.

This game has an awful habit of leaving the opposing Pokemon with 1hp.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back