• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    So Serebii cracked the Giovanni thing.

See his posts HERE and HERE.

Seem like he is an event after all.
    But with Action Replay and PokeSav(When they're updated), the unforetunates that cannot get the event in their country(myself and most in Ireland) will most likely be able to trigger it with AR or PokeSav.

I wonder if Celebi will play a role in the 13th movie?

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    :< I don't want to go by boat. I just finished the League!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Alright, here is a little new tidbit to the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City. On certain days and time of day the Gym Leaders will not be found in their gym. You must find them in their new location between Johto and Kanto. Once found, they must register themselves into your PokéGear. Then, after aquiring their number you must call them during a specific time in order for the rematch.

Once organized, you will find the Gym Leader in the Fighting Dojo where the rematch shall be held. Also to note, the Gym Leaders will be in the Fighiting Dojo until you defeat them, so there will be no specific time for the rematch other than finding them in the respective areas around the two regions.

Here is the Serebii link for more information on this: HeartGold and SoulSilver Gym Leader Rematches

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    on my way to kanto now- i love the new Boat theme :)

larkija33

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    I found this weird camera guy in the subway. Where do the pictures go? Is that only a DSi Feature or are they in some album in the game?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    So for people who have gotten their games, what are the figurines like? Cool? Too small? A waste of plastic?

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
    Years
    Pokegear numbers

First, off i apologize if this has already been asked, but I did a search and couldn't find anything so i thought i would ask.

Is there any way to delete numbers from your pokegear?

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    yes you can on the person you press on there names and use the second selection to delete them

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It wont work, the Pokewalker detects abuse and only gives u Six Steps per Minute for ur efforts XD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back