• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Not surprised that the person is going to bed. I mean this first started surfacing late last night so it has to be pretty late there for her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    I stayed hour reading the japanese page of 2ch

Last edited by a moderator:

@World

Sparking Wild Bolt
    Years
    Man, this looks awesome. Can't wait to play.
    I'm checking pokebeach and serebii, the japanese page is useless, cause after every few posts they insult serebii.net, what is uncool!!!

blue

gucci
    Years
    Once I saw Falkners Pokemon had leveled up by 2 & 4 i thought they all would have gone higher & difficult, but Whitneys has gone down, lets hope Chucks, Jasmines, Pryce & Clair's have gone up, or the E4'S.

Years
    these screenies are great! and im so glad about latios and mewtwo aswell!
    i really like the new look of things, and mr pokemon`s house. i also like the fact of a pokemon following you.
    and i thaught this was gonna be another futile attempt by nintendo, but it really looks nice, i cant bear the anticipation!
    and heres a pic of violet city i found....https://yfrog.com/5avioletcitybypokemondiamj
    and id really like to know what silver (rival) looks like.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    these screenies are great! and im so glad about latios and mewtwo aswell!
    i really like the new look of things, and mr pokemon`s house. i also like the fact of a pokemon following you.
    and i thaught this was gonna be another futile attempt by nintendo, but it really looks nice, i cant bear the anticipation!
    and heres a pic of violet city i found....https://yfrog.com/5avioletcitybypokemondiamj
    and id really like to know what silver (rival) looks like.

If you google it you'll see his artwork, battle sprites and overworlds have already been released.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Geesh 6 pages already!? I really wasn't expecting that information would com eout today but YAY! THIS WILL BE THE BEST REST OF THE WEEK EVER!

I'm a little disapointed that roster's weren't changed but whatever.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I read early in the thread that RED's roster was changed. This made my heart sink a little. Does anybody know what his new roster is? I'm hoping it's just a level raise.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    morty's sprite looks f'in sick...also gengar's sprite looks SO much better than its sprite in plat...im gettin really excited for these games ^_^

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    morty's sprite looks f'in sick...also gengar's sprite looks SO much better than its sprite in plat...im gettin really excited for these games ^_^

third- idk why, Morty was always one of my fave gym leaders

Years
    I agree with everyone who mentioned Morty and Gengar being awesome. Morty is officially my new favorite gym leader. <3 He looks awesome in the trainer card as well.

I love Eevee's new sprite and overworld. It's so cute. ^_^

The new Channeler sprite looks funny. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back