• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If a decrease is of utter importance, why are people complaining that the other leader "only" got a 1 level increase?

Lol, Im soryy I couldnt help myself.

OMG, Im going crazy right now. Hopefully when I get off of work more is revealed.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Clair looks beautiful in the Gym Badge case shot.
    Morty looks more like an emo ... have you seen his new trainer sprite!?

I can't wait to get to Blackthorn City once I get SoulSilver.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I agree the Channeler sprite is weird, I stared at it for the longest time.
    I love all the info released so far, at first I thought Morty's sprite looked ugly, but that's when I just caught a quick glance. It's amazing.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Damn it. There aonly 5 Kimono Girls to begin with. :( Oh well, thats not major.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    I loved that new bit.

The new Ice Cave looks awesome.
    Where was Kotone at? Olivine City?

Yeah, it was Olivine.........WOW did you see those umberellas? Pretty cool.

The water in these games looks so good, I love the way lakes, rivers etc. have moving but calm water and how the sea has waves and is more rigerous.

Last edited:

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    What happened to his white lad coat and purple shirt?

XD

God knows, I don't really care, it looks good IMO. Maybe they just wanted to go for something new. OOORRRR he could be the first Pokemon character to have self hygiene, and he decided to change his clothes at some point in the 3 years between RBY and GSC. haha.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Yeah, I know, he was more yellowy lol :D

God knows, I don't really care, it looks good IMO. Maybe they just wanted to go for something new. OOORRRR he could be the first Pokemon character to have self hygiene, and he decided to change his clothes at some point in the 3 years between RBY and GSC. haha.

I like it too, it wasn't actually expecting it.
    I can't wait to see Clair ...

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Same. She looks great on the Gym Leader page (your avatar), I hope her Kingdra has a better moveset.

And I hope her team is different.

I mean come on, three level 37 Dragonair?
    They could at least change it up a bit.
    I mean, the new gym looks great but I really want a new team for the last gym leader of Johto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back