• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabapple

Fly High☆
Years
  • Can't wait! But then I found out that Daylight Savings begins on the 14th... One less hour :(( But I'm soooo pumped for these games! :D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Woo! Cant wait, my freind has the Jap verson of the game, we have no clue whats going on, but its soooo cool! I think I shall train my umbrion....

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • *waits patiently*

Trust me, as much as I love Johto, one has to wait patiently...

To heck with it! TEN MORE DAYS! WOO-HOO!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Merged with the Game Release Information Discussion/Chat Thread. I would have done it earlier, but I debated on it for the day. :\ Though, the discussion is very relevant to the game's release information and alone it doesn't really warrant a thread of its own. So yeah...merged. XD;

Though, I can say time has really passed since the game's title was first released earlier last year. As of now, I'm just going to do what I normally do until the day I go to pick up the games on the 14th. Luckily, the day before its release are my SATs, so I'll be happy to have that over with as it means more game time. =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    *AHEM* Question here. We all know that HeartGold and SoulSilver are remakes of Gold ans Silver respectively. We also know that they're gonna have some Crystal elements, like Suicune not roaming, Eusine, etc. My question is, what about the other places where the two conflict? For eg, will you still need to capture all the legendary dogs to get to Ho-oH in either game?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • *AHEM* Question here. We all know that HeartGold and SoulSilver are remakes of Gold ans Silver respectively. We also know that they're gonna have some Crystal elements, like Suicune not roaming, Eusine, etc. My question is, what about the other places where the two conflict? For eg, will you still need to capture all the legendary dogs to get to Ho-oH in either game?

I never knew you had to capture all of them to get Ho-oh. I didn't have any of the legendary dogs but I still went up against Ho-oh.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Plese use the Help thread for questions...

Anyways, the other legendary bird is obtainable like how it was in G/S as opposed to Crystal - just go to Pewter and obtain the Rainbow Wing from an NPC to get access to it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    *AHEM* Question here. We all know that HeartGold and SoulSilver are remakes of Gold ans Silver respectively. We also know that they're gonna have some Crystal elements, like Suicune not roaming, Eusine, etc. My question is, what about the other places where the two conflict? For eg, will you still need to capture all the legendary dogs to get to Ho-oH in either game?
    Nope, you can capture Ho-Oh without capturing the dogs first.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Just a quick question for someone who has the pokéwalker, does it make any sounds, and if so is there a way to turn them off?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Just a quick question for someone who has the pokéwalker, does it make any sounds, and if so is there a way to turn them off?
    The PokéWalker does have sound, but for those who have been highly curious about it the sound can be silenced if you wish for it not to disturb you anywhere such as in school or at work.

Anyway, please do use the HG/SS Help Thread for questions, thank you. ;)

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Umm...
    How did you get a copy today? I thought the US release wasn't 'till Sunday..

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    yea english haha. and it came with this awesome poster ^_^ going to start in exactly 3 minutes haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    yea.. i told the game store to call me when they got the load. and i actually missed the call. but most stores should get it tomorrow. if its not an official OFFICIAL store (gamestop, best buy etc) then they should sell early

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back