• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • damn my mom wont wake up still and gamestop opened over an hour ago,i preordered but i have school tomorrow and it rained all weekend,i need to play

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    I pre-ordered from Gamestop, they will hold a Pre-order copy for 2 days, and I have march/spring break this week so I really am not in a hurry. Though I am picking it up today.

NatureKeeper

Okay, now I'm off to curl up in bed and play for several hours. :p

Aww... I am probably ordering my Soul Silver today from play-asia.

It seems it acts like a pre-order, since it stocks there tommorow.

So, are the games good?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • It-it's so glorious. *_*

Okay, now I'm off to curl up in bed and play for several hours. :p

Beauty.

I have to wait until the 17th then wait until the weekend to curl up in my bed with my games. -_- Oh well, but by then, I'm gonna be at least and the 3rd gym leader.

Years
  • Cyndaquil is beyond adorable, hahah I think Cynda>>>Chiko. I chose Chikorita cause my bestie is getting Totodile and my bf is getting Cyndaquil, so it works out.

...Can I catch a Houndour anywhere in SS? Anyone know where? I need one ;_;

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
  • I downloaded this...but this shall be the first game I ever buy for my new DSi when I get the money. Amazing game this is.

I am in Kanto now :).

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • I downloaded this...but this shall be the first game I ever buy for my new DSi when I get the money. Amazing game this is.

I am in Kanto now :).

I've done that too, i've got Heart Gold pre ordered from Amazon UK, i'd forgotten the game was even out in America today, i'm trying to resist temptation to play Soul Silver before my pre order arrives, i have to find my sd card adapter thing before i copy the game across to my cyclods anyway.

I think i might play it now after all if i can find the sd card thing

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    OH MY GOD, I GOT THE GAME!!!! SS <3
    btw, if you guys buy it at a Toys R Us, you recieve a 5$ giftcard, a basic kit that comes with two styluses with hoho and lugia on them, a cleaning cloth, and two game cases, and a free tshirt!

yay!

SuperDonut

SuperDonutPower
    Years
  • Sweet!!! I'm going to Toys R Us!!!

I just have to wait a few more hours til my mom comes home...
    Then we have to go to a party...
    Then we go pick up our cat...
    And THEN we can go get the game!!!!!!! =D

SS players: How is it???

On a scale from 1 to 5 stars, what would you guys rate it so far?

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i just got mine :D- Gamestop was packed- i'm unpacking it now :D :D
    but the gamestop ran out of lugia figures... but i really don't care about that

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Awww , lucky people ...

I can't believe it ... if I were to hold the game for at least four seconds in my hand , I'd faint ...

I'm getting HG on the 20th March . My local US Importer gets it then ... *looks in another part of the room* ...

I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG !! :(

Years
  • Now, with Houndour it says I can catch him in the Safari Zone...but I don't really understand how the new one works. Can somebody please explain..?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back