• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Spring 2010 release confirmed

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    AM I THE ONLY one that dislikes the us text for HG/SS
    lolwhat? People have been complaining throughout this entire thread about how the English titles don't match up to the ~prettiness~ of the Japanese ones.

i think that is so stupid because there is alot more diffrences. i got gold and now im getting SS. HG/SS is more like crystal.
    XxDawnfanxX was replaying the games to get into the "Johto mood". They know that the games are different, but to get more excited about the new games and to fill the waiting period, they're playing the old games. It's all just to relive the Johto region.

I'm not really bothered by the wait. Only a half(ish)-year until the games come out, and it's not going to take that long to get there.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Geez, I don't know how I'm gonna afford both Explorers of Skies and Soul Silver. O -O Ah well, I guess I'll start pestering people around Christmas for some money. xD

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    EDIT: OMG I love your siggy ;) ^

So happy it's coming out in Spring.

Soul Silver? Best 16th Bday present ever <3<333

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Haha, lucky. You probably get more presents than I do; I get to deal with the 'Christmas is coming soon 8D' excuse all the time. Ah well, I guess I can save up some money I got from it for Soul Silver (and maybe Heart Gold later on in the year). And thanks for the compliment. ;3

SquirtleGirl

Years
    Haha, lucky. You probably get more presents than I do; I get to deal with the 'Christmas is coming soon 8D' excuse all the time. Ah well, I guess I can save up some money I got from it for Soul Silver (and maybe Heart Gold later on in the year). And thanks for the compliment. ;3

Your welcome :)

Ahh I hate that excuse... I might get Platinum for Christmas... I heard it's more challenging than D/P. It'lll pass the time until March anyway :D I might get Heart Gold so me and my friend can trade ;D

And I don't get more presents D: but I might this year cause it's my 16th and all.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Well, my birthday is fifteen days before the 25th, so it really feels like a big ripoff when my brother gets a pile of presents each time and I get... oh... six or so. x3 The magic of 'fairness', I guess. Platinum isn't more challenging than D/P, per se, but there are a lot more chances to catch Legendaries you would need some GBA games and Pal Park to retrieve otherwise. Well, back on topic... I'm surprised it was released this early, honestly. It's only a couple of months bridging the gap; was it just me, or were Diamond and Pearl longer to be translated? :/

SquirtleGirl

Years
    Well, my birthday is fifteen days before the 25th, so it really feels like a big ripoff when my brother gets a pile of presents each time and I get... oh... six or so. x3 The magic of 'fairness', I guess. Platinum isn't more challenging than D/P, per se, but there are a lot more chances to catch Legendaries you would need some GBA games and Pal Park to retrieve otherwise. Well, back on topic... I'm surprised it was released this early, honestly. It's only a couple of months bridging the gap; was it just me, or were Diamond and Pearl longer to be translated? :/

Awwww that's mean : i'll send you a present!!! XD

I was looking at it in HMV in the airport today and some of the extra features look kinda cool. Plus the mascot is like RAWR!!
    I might just replay Crystal again in preparation <3

I have a feeling it was... I never really followed when D/P were coming out.
    But I remember when R/S were coming out they took a bit longer at least.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Now I can always chuckle to myself as I imagine all the offended american kids thinking the names sound gay yet still buying them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Considering that the last pokemon games came out in mid 2009 this year, to have the next one come out only a year later is pretty good.

SquirtleGirl

Years
    Sould Silver sounds nicer cause it alliterates.
    But I prefer the symbol for heart gold, cause it looks like the Mossdeep gym badge :]

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I have to work hard for exams!

So I can have a DSi and Platinum.
    And soon Shadows of Almia.
    And then Soul Silver.

But it is gonna take a really long time. ;_;

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
    Wow, Spring! Yay! If it's early spring, like March, then I'll be able to use my b-day money from February! And if it's later, then I can play it during the 2-week Easter break! I wish our summer break started in May rather than July, 'cos then I'd be able to play it throughout that... oh well!

Years
    oh sweet.My teams gunna be Typhlosion-Flame Thrower,Eruption,Earthquake,Brick Break. Tyranitar-Earthquake,Bite,Rock Slide,Dragon Claw. Dragonite-Fly,Thunder Punch,Outrage,Dragon Rush. Red Gyarados-Surf,Ice Beam,Bite,Hydro Pump. Lugia-Sky Attack,Dragon Pulse,Hydro Pump,Giga Impact. Espeon-Psychic,Psybeam,Last Resort,Confusion.

Back