• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

uh... maybe make HIS right arm thicker? like so its stronger?

but yeah, it looks great ^_^

Years
  • Okay I have finished my last sprite, i think..

Dohydra.

Is it any better then before ? ( look at some post above mine to see the older one.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Well, I'll probably get around to making my own sprite thread eventually, but until I make all the preparations for that, I've got this:

PS1.png

It's a scratch Rotom I just made. And as seen via under my username, I call it TV Form(e).

Any crits?

This is great! I like it very much!

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Well, I'll probably get around to making my own sprite thread eventually, but until I make all the preparations for that, I've got this:

PS1.png

It's a scratch Rotom I just made. And as seen via under my username, I call it TV Form(e).

Any crits?
    Wow, it looks almost official. The shading on the screen is a bit awkward, but it's nice.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Thanks for the comments.

The shading on the screen's what bugged me too... I'll try and fix it up a bit. :]

Edit:

PS1Edit.png

For better or for worse?
    The old one was better. The screen should primarily use the brighter colors, but you've shown that you know how to transition from each shade in this one.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Here is a new one!
    theevilheadchoge.png
    crits and comments please!

When I first looked at it it looked like a fish.. But, after I zoomed in I noticed it was shaymin and Darkrai fused. But, it looks a but weird because of the tail and the white hair thing. Also, the red back could do with some shading.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Looks a bit simple. Just a Jolteon head on a Houndoom body. It looks OK, but it doesn't look like it took a lot of time to make.

Years
  • So I made a realistic Charizard avatar.
    Here it is.

It is made completly out of pixels, but the background is found on google =P
    I want some good critism on this avatar, But I think this will not be answerd as always -,-

Years
  • Wow, crossel you really are a genuine spriter. thats really good. hope you do more. my friend Jeanne(Shadow arcanine) is also a really good spriter. I should encourage her to post some sprites.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • i made my own avatar too but its not as good as that one of Corsell it took me 20 minutes outlines are made pixel by pixel but the coloring.. and i made it look good at the background because that one was dark.

i say it it's bad D: but i was always a rushed spriter none of my sprites took longer than 15 minutes..

Btw i made a new sig too :x

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back