• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Guy

Sprite Guy (PM Me For Lessons)
    Years
    Hello Everyone,
    I am Shy Guy. I am going to show you my sprites I have been doing over the past month.
    Triarctic Pokemon:
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Hybrids:
    Groudon
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Nidoran (Male)
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Nidoran (Female)
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Fusions:
    Laprodon
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Reginix (Ice)
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Molticuno
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Devamps:
    Ivysaur
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Animated:
    Butterfree (Male)
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Butterfree (Female)
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Thank you for your time for looking at my work.

Years
    Ok I got another Meta done...not that I got any comments on the other one...but here it is!
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    As you can see it's a Pidgeot. Once again the right is the original, but as always the normal pokemon's main color looks better...

Last edited:

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Shy Guy, it looks like all you did for the Butterfree was animate its 2 DP frames. Besides that, all your sprites are pretty great.

Anyway, I just did some splices:

Buizet:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Rotyke:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Shy Guy

Years
    Awesome Work

Shy Guy, it looks like all you did for the Butterfree was animate its 2 DP frames. Besides that, all your sprites are pretty great.

Anyway, I just did some splices:

Buizet:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Rotyke:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

These look awesome! I like how you changed Matyke's eyes to look like Rotom's. I also liked the blue glowing part just like Rotom's!

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    4th Gen Sprite Sheet Requests

I'm doing requests of sprite sheets since I found out about my more awesome sprite power.Here is my example

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Oh I see what's going on here ...

First off, request threads are not allowed in the Pixel Art section, so we can't have you doing requests here now can we?

Secondly, even if you wish for this to remain as a showcase thread, it does not mean the requirements of four examples, and so for that it shall be merged.

Please read the Pixel Art rules for a further understanding of them. kthx.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Region of Ys

I've decided to write a Pokemon-themed fanfiction, set in an original region, and this is the map I drew up for it. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? I can explain certain landmarks if need be.

Apologies if this is the wrong section.

Years
    Well if you've got the right section, but I'm afraid for spritework you'd need 4 or more examples to host your own thread. :/

No worries, I'll move this to the Spriters Showcase thread for you. :)

~Moved

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Jaden EX, you should try and use the circle tools available to the user in MSPaint or most other graphics programs. Moreover, the picture is all jpeg-ified, greatly reducing the quality of it.

Anywho, last night in a fit of inspiration, I created another sprite.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    PIKAKIP LOL

But yeah, some showed me this picture, so I just had to sprite it XD;

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Anywho, last night in a fit of inspiration, I created another sprite.

Spriters Showcase Thread
    PIKAKIP LOL

But yeah, some showed me this picture, so I just had to sprite it XD;

I love that! It's so good! It inspired me to make this!
    Croatoed!
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Years
    I did it Better this Time, Only problem. How do i Make it Bigger? I Used the Magnifer, and stuff like that. but it ended up like this.

The magnifier works like a magnifying glass, it let's you see things better while you're working on them. It doesn't actually make it bigger. If you want your sprite bigger then you just have to sprite it bigger.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I did it Better this Time, Only problem. How do i Make it Bigger? I Used the Magnifer, and stuff like that. but it ended up like this.
    As Mr.Altosax said, it just zooms in and out really. If you wanna actually increase the size, then select your sprite, right click and select 'Stretch/Skew"

Spriters Showcase Thread

Change what is circled in the brackets, remembering to only do so in increments of 100 (i.e. 200, 300 etc).
    I love that! It's so good! It inspired me to make this!
    Croatoed!
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    hehehe thanks :D

As for your sprite, it's lacking black in the outline, so you'll need to rectify that. Simply look at official sprites to get an idea as to how.

Ruzzy

whatever
    Years
    Dugtrio and Golbat.

It's decent, But the wings look really plain, you should've kept the purple or used a pinky-red colour for it.
    Secondly, the shading on the bottom on it's body is really flat, you shouldn't have added that bit, you should've either made a body or kept the dirt and not add the legs

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    unfortunately »ØvëŕŢħëβë|σω«, your thread did not meet the said Pixel Art showcase requirements of at least 4 sprites. Feel free to create another thread once you do meet them ^^

Shy Guy

Years
    I really want to help you!

Here's the ''Ultra Pokeball'' I Made, It's My Avatar Again. I Can't Seem to Create a Link to it. Edit: Created a Better ""Version/Edition" To it.
    You need to be online on your Instant Messenger for me to help you! I'll make your pokeball look like a real one in no-time!
    Sorry if I was meant to PM you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back