• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    ok and thank you

maybe any suggestions for other fakemon???i'm all out of ideas:P

Years
  • I have an idea... Lol A pokemon version of the ''Guitar fish'' or... the Sun Fish they would look cool although I think there Is a pokemon alternative of the sunfish but dont quote me on that

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    do you maybe have a referance pic of him???because i dont know what you are talking about:P

and how's this trainer:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • there is shading where the head would be but i see what you mean..ill darken it slightly
    im currently revamping frame 3 also im only using row one
    bayleeffinishegq8.png

finito!
    now i need to animate it like this
    gbc153.gif

bayleefrevamp44-1.gif

wow, well done maxxa. it's flawlessly created.

Years
  • Hey all i made this, but Maxxa gave me the idea of making it...

7295jie.gif

i didnt know how to make the background transparent.. sorry lol

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I like hows it's done, except for how you recoloured it, it looks like it's from the first Pokemon Series, the black and white sprites xD. So I do think a bit more detail on the colours will make it better. Good work though.

I've been trying to do some sprites lately, and I think i'm getting a bit better, so far the only things I reckon i've produced that are well done are this Drifloon and Cherubi:

drifloonal8.png

C+C would be appreciated.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • I've been trying to do some sprites lately, and I think i'm getting a bit better, so far the only things I reckon i've produced that are well done are this Drifloon and Cherubi:

drifloonal8.png

C+C would be appreciated.

The Drifloon is very cute; It seems very well done, though you could make outline the grey cloud on its' head with a dark grey, rather than black, to make it look more natural. Other than that, perhaps make the shading a little more prominent so you can notice it. The Cherubi is cute as well, but seems a little misshapen next to the leaves. You might try just relining it slightly so the leaves fall more naturally, rather than stiffly. They're both quite adorable, though. Keep up the good work! <3
    ---

morbidcouplep.png

- This is currently unfinished, but I'd like some opinions thus far. It's Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett, based on the movie versions. They're not shaded and I've not finished Sweeney's hair (it's just recoloured Ace Trainer hair right now. ;-; ), but I'd really appreciate a little C/C before I finish them up.

(I loathe pinstripes now.)

Years
  • here is the panda from before,but edited:
    yinyangpandafakemon.png

(before:
    pandapokemon.png
    )

CC please:)
    It won't be surprise if I say that the newer sprite is better than older ;d Everything seems to be ok, but I think it needs a bit stronger contrast between shades of each color and some black outlines on white/grey parts.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    My Own Pixel Work!

2 of my images have been moved to the graphics section. (just look up blank's various wallpapers)
    Click the attachment below to view.

My sprites i hope to use in my Pokemon FireRed hack.

All of these YOU CAN NOT STEAL! (If you wish to set My wallpaper as your own, you don't have to ask).
    Also if you wish (not at this stage in time) to use my scratched sprites for your own hack you gotta...

1. PM Me
    2. Tell me the name of your hack
    3. You must have a thread (not scrapbook!) and a good storyline.
    4. If i like what i see, I'll PM you back.

Other than that admire and post what you think.

(I've seen 3 people enter here and i don't even get a hi... If you really hate it, say it... I don't really care)

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    6oal7vt.png

Got bored. I've never really tried devamping seriously, just messing around for fun. I used the D/P Cyndaquil (second frame) with the pallete of the Gold Cyndaquil. I really like it.

Years
  • 6oal7vt.png

Got bored. I've never really tried devamping seriously, just messing around for fun. I used the D/P Cyndaquil (second frame) with the pallete of the Gold Cyndaquil. I really like it.

It's really good. I've never done devamps, but it looks really old (duh XD). Nothing much wrong with it that I can see.

~A.R

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back