• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sprites extracted! Discussion.

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I agree with that statement!
    Also, does anyone else find Pryce's animation weirdly funny?
    It reminds me of Animal Crossing, actually. Pryce is just blowing in the wind, which is like the emotions Animals use in AC. Haha.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Info on Giovanni from Bulbapedia:

Bulbapedia said:
    If the shrine is approached with a promotional event Celebi as the partner Pokémon, Celebi will take the player and their friend back in time - first to see Giovanni leave his son Silver after being defeated in Kanto, and then further ahead in time to battle and defeat Giovanni to prevent him from reuniting with Team Rocket during their take over of the Goldenrod Radio Tower.

So an as-of-yet released Celebi Event lets you fight him in HG/SS. It was found within the coding of the game.

His Team is this:
    Lv.42 Nidoking
    Lv.43 Honchkrow
    Lv.46 Nidoqueen
    Lv.40 Kangaskhan

Years
    Red...Redredredredred! Lol, I like the new sprites a lot =) Is there like a VS Red image? I haven't found one, and I was just wondering, 'cuz I'd really like to see it.

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Looking at the trainer sprites there, its nice to see gamefreak and capcom working together and letting one of the streetfighters, Guile be one of the gym leaders :p
    (Lt. Surge)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Red...Redredredredred! Lol, I like the new sprites a lot =) Is there like a VS Red image? I haven't found one, and I was just wondering, 'cuz I'd really like to see it.

There us no VS Red shot like the rest. Thhe screen just goes blurry and dramatic.

Amazing! All Pokemon Overworld Sprites! Shiny and Normal!

https://projectpokemon.org/imagedex/

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    animated sprites:
    Sprites extracted! Discussion.

So it was giovanni

OMFG, Koga is stealthy ninja. :D

Some of these are rather unimpressive (I can't tell the difference between Blaine's second and third frame. D:), but I guess I just have to wait to see them in motion. :P

Years
    Can somebody provide the Front Standing OW for Eusine plz? But i want it so that the background is not white, but clear, like my Avatar is now. Thank you =D

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    There us no VS Red shot like the rest. Thhe screen just goes blurry and dramatic.
    If I recall, it does the brick Pokéball animation from G/S/C, doesn't it? I think it's pretty cool.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    OMFG, Koga is stealthy ninja. :D

Some of these are rather unimpressive (I can't tell the difference between Blaine's second and third frame. D:), but I guess I just have to wait to see them in motion. :P
    He has a shine on his forehead LOL

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If I recall, it does the brick Pokéball animation from G/S/C, doesn't it? I think it's pretty cool.
    Yeah thats right. it kinda sucks for those who wanted to use it for something.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Just noticed that the way Ho oh & Lugia look when you encounter them is n ot the way they look wheb the follow u. They drastically shrink.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    All the new Pokemon sprites are really awesome, especially Kingdra <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    It's cool to have new sprites, but I dislike pretty many of them..
    - Tyranitar doesnt look as powerful as it looked in D/P.. They failed with its sprite..
    - Jolteon doesnt look like its from a pokemon game
    - I cant believe they ruined Typhlosion's sprite too..
    I have many others I dislike too, but I think Vaporeon's, Lugia's, Dewgong's and Arcanine's sprites are awesome!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    So I'll post my dislikes:

Almost as scary as the emerald one.

So when where RBY era sprites remade all the sudden.

Not only is it hard as a rock its also dull as a rock!

Now the ones i really like:

Such a majestic stance.

Gengar is awesome now.

All he wants is a hug!

My all time favorites?

Yep those nine sprites are my pick of the course. Everything else is average.

Years
    Does anyone know of any archived files that I can grab that have all of the sprites in them? Just, like, a zip or rar file or something. D;

Back