• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Square Enix club~

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    eh, it happens, especially with Square Enix games. The thing i hate the most about them is that most of the game's final bosses have like 76 final forms, with the exception of Star Ocean 3, Luther(the final boss) has only two forms ^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like, "Yeah! I beat it!" then five seconds later "Another form! This is like the tenth one!" O_o

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    yup that happened to me in KHII, i beat Xemnas first form(i call him king nobody, with his throne and everything^^) and i was like, oh boy, i won! Then the nobody dragon showed up (i think you know what i mean here :P)
    and then king nobody again then Xemnas' final form, and by that i was begging, aw come on! How many final forms can he possibly have!?!

P.S. It's my B-day today! Guess what i got? A copy of FFXII! I love it already XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Belated happy birthday =D

I like FFXII. The graphics are purrty... @_@

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    yeah, i have to admit i'm quite aback by the great graphics! Imagine what FFXIII will be like!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    actually, for me, it's actually difficult to differentiante between the CG cutscenes and the actual gameplay XD It just makes you wonder how long it took square to make a game like this...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    (Cool, a Square Enix group!)

Yeah, it's pretty amazing, isn't it? I haven't been lucky enough to get FFXII, but I've played both Kingdom Hearts, which together were basically one long interactive movie. So I know how good SE can get in the graphics department :).

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    OMG why the fudgers haven't I joined this place yet?!

I don't think I need to explain how much I adore Kingdom Hearts or I think I'll explode, but... I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH IT SINCE I FIRST SAW THE CHAIN OF MEMORIES COMMERCIAL. I recieved COM and KH1 for Christmas that year, and the rest was history xD

As well as that, I've seen FF7AC, I've watched a huge deal of cutscenes from FFX and X-2, watched my cousins play through FFIX, and read more synopsises for FFVII then I can count. But I've never actually played one of them.

And I'm completely excited about FF versus XIII. It's beautiful!

And that's all I have to say =3 For now.

So dangit, PLEASE LET ME JOIN ;A;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I guess you can join =D

Anyway, I just got my hands on FFIII... Even though I just started playing, it's pretty fun. And the bobble-headed characters look so cute x3

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Thank you! =3

Ooh, I want some FF games for Christmas xD I'd love to get FFX or X-2, because I WANT TO SEE LENNE AND SHUYIN ;__;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I never finished FFX... I kinda lost the CD O_o And my friend isn't letting me borrow hers...

So I'm stuck with FFXII and FFIII at the moment =D

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    hey new members! Sorry i haven't posted in a while, school and World of Warcraft have been taking up my time >.< nut back on topic, i haven't really been playing FFXII lately, i'm stuck on the first boss stupid fire horse -_-;; but i did beat Xemnas again for about the 65th time (i like watching the ending and credits ^^)

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I LOVE beating Xemnas, just to see the awesomeness of Sora's uber strikeback attack towards the end of the battle ;_; Riku makes me wanna cry everytime I see it, even though I've seen it plenty of times.

I saved right before all of my favorite parts in the game, so I can watch them over and over and over whenever I feel like it ^^;;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    That's a very nice idea =D I like beating Xemnas too... But my fingers die near the end of the battle, when he does that laser thingy... Once I thought my thumbs were going to fall off O_o

And now I'm stuck on FFIII... I can't beat Medusa... Stupid giant floating head with snakes for hair and does a lot of damage to my characters XD

EDIT: Never mind... I just whooped it O_o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I LOVE beating Xemnas, just to see the awesomeness of Sora's uber strikeback attack towards the end of the battle

Which, in all rights, should have ENDED the battle!! I HATE that you actually have to smack him afterwards...

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Which, in all rights, should have ENDED the battle!! I HATE that you actually have to smack him afterwards...

True x_x;; I was all ¬¬ when I realized you'd actually have to hit him one more time. I mean, if you go through the process of button jamming when the disco dancing laser scene comes around, you deserve to win the whole battle ._.

And since Riku looks all dead and stuff in that scene, they might as well kept the effect by making him not fight again xD

Was I the only one who turned their controller sideways and did the laser part that way? xB It's easy that way xDD

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    heh heh heh... I just beat him AGAIN before i came here, i just love beatin the crap outta that guy, i wish i could re-do the sephiroth battle again for fun as well >D but i love that battle, especially when you beat each form
    cu-cursed.......key..blade
    >:D

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Was I the only one who turned their controller sideways and did the laser part that way? xB It's easy that way xDD

I do that too! =D That's why when my brother came walking along, he was like, "You know you're not supposed to hold the controller like that, right?" XD

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I do that too! =D That's why when my brother came walking along, he was like, "You know you're not supposed to hold the controller like that, right?" XD

xD My brother was sitting next to me during that battle going "KEEP IT UP! DON'T LET YOUR FINGERS FALL OFF!!!" Seriously, the first time I battled Xemnas, I was the lasers would never stop x_x;;

It reminded me of the battle with Xigbar.. You know the part where the lasers come out of nowhere? I do that part by running in a circle, and using Reflega when you I get hit xP I lost that battle about.. seven times before I figured it out.

Offtopic: Is your theme Kyou Kara Maou? x3

Back