• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Square Enix club~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Anyway, I think we need a topic ;-;

I can't think of one right now, though... I'm brain dead x-x

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    well all we've really been talking about lately is kingdom hearts, so lets spice it up a bit! how about lesser known Enix games like Star Ocean, Full Metal Alchemist, and the Mana series, what do you think of them?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hmm... I've played the Legend of Mana for PS1, and I must say that it was pretty cool. For me, it was impossible to completely finish the game, as in complete all the missions, as your actions can change the missions available for play. So it was fun.

And I think I have FullMetal Alchemist 2. Nothing much to say except that it's an average beat-'em-up type thing, with a sliver of RPG stuff.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    yeah, you would think that, since square made it, they would put some more deep roleplaying gameplay, but that could be because they have to follow a story they didn't create.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    But I guess it was decent. My thumbs hurt like heck after everytime I played...

And I'm nearing the end (I think) of FFIII! I dunno whether that's a good thing, or a bad thing, though... O_o

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    heh heh, the average high level you are pretty much tells you when you're nearing the end of the game, i was like 55 when i was nearing the end of KHII and Star Ocean (i don't have FFIII yet -_-;;)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Oh... Well, if you have a DS, you should go and get it. It's a pretty fun game, and the bobble-headed characters (O_o) are cute. But the dungeons are annoying... They have no save points...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    i've actually wanted to get it, but i've been saving my money for other things, and i can't really set aside my money for it, but i'm gonna get it... some day

Back