• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Square Enix club~

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Was I the only one who turned their controller sideways and did the laser part that way? xB It's easy that way xDD

HAW! I have to do that all the time too! The first time i encountered that attack i forgot to press X for Sora and i died :(

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

Offtopic: Is your theme Kyou Kara Maou? x3

OT: Yup =D Do you watch that anime too?

Anyway, yeah, the battle is quite similar to the one with Xigbar... I found that battle so annoying... I died like so many times... X-x

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    OT: Yup =D Do you watch that anime too?

Anyway, yeah, the battle is quite similar to the one with Xigbar... I found that battle so annoying... I died like so many times... X-x

Offtopic: I haven't seen any episodes yet! I really want to, though. I've read all about it, but I haven't had the chance to sit down and watch it yet xD Wolfram and Yuri look so cute in your sig ^^

I think the two hardest battles in the game where against Demyx in Hollow Bastion (because of the water clones part x_x) and Xaldin. XALDIN KILLED ME A BILLION TIMES BEFORE I COULD BEAT HIM @___@ I was amazed by the amount of dislike that I had for him by the time I finally won xD And how much I loved Donald and Mickey for saving me. THANK YOU, KING MICKEY.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    OT: Oh, right... I've only seen a couple of episodes. It's pretty good =D

Demyx wasn't that hard. I mean, yes, it did take me a while to beat him (I just smashed that Triangle button until it was no more...) and poof, I finally beat him. Xaldin on the other hand... Well, I HATE him. I died like a gazillion times. I hate him so much that I wanted to get a pair of scissors, dive into the game, and cut of those ginormous sideburns of his... *shivers*

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

I think the two hardest battles in the game where against Demyx in Hollow Bastion (because of the water clones part x_x) and Xaldin. XALDIN KILLED ME A BILLION TIMES BEFORE I COULD BEAT HIM @___@ I was amazed by the amount of dislike that I had for him by the time I finally won xD And how much I loved Donald and Mickey for saving me. THANK YOU, KING MICKEY.

Yes...Xaldin X.X ...I hate him. I had serious trouble with him...but then I started spamming the Action Command and anihilated him ^.^...you can imagine how satisfying that was.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    lol ya Xaldin is a jerk, i had a hard time with him, but it only took me like 2 tries to beat Demyx ^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm serious about the cutting-of-his-sideburns bit. I was seriously looking for scissors O_o And when I died, I kept shouting, "Darn you, giant sideburn-having freak!!" Really... I mean, those things look like they're alive...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    yeah, creepy hairstyles, it always seems to be a mainstay of Square Enix games, i mean look at Demyx he has like a mix of a mullet and a mohawk, its really wierd...

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    At least Demyx is cute besides that xD XALDIN NEEDS TO DIE DDDD< I just lost to him in my Proud Mode game and I'm not happy about it >.> *grumbles about leveling up*

xD But his sideburns are possibly the most amusing things in the whole game, besides Riku's pants xDDD They DO LOOK ALIVE ;_; I'm going to have nightmares about him, honestly.

xD @ Pikabloo looking for scizzors.

That's hee-larious!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yes, Demyx is cute ~<3 x3

And Xaldin MUST DIE!! I still want to cut his sideburns... *twitches*

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    how bout Xemnas and Axel's hair? They're strange (and long...) And, when i think about it, Roxas looks a little wierd too, but only hair-wise

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I think Axel's hair is awesome! And unique =3 And for Xemnas... Meh, it's okay, I guess... And Roxas's hair is not weird! It's cool! And cute! I mean:
    ~Square Enix club~

^ How can that not be cute?! =3

*is a major roxas fangirl* x3

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    yeah, i do think its cool, but it seems like Enix made Roxas' hair a bit too spiky if u know what i mean

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I CANNOT imagine Roxas' hair not any spikier. It's perfect the way it is! The only problem is that it's a pain to draw... *shakes fist*

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    heh heh, it sure does look hard! But, new topic, this is probably a question asked countless times, but what do u think of the secret kingdom hearts 3 trailer?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It seems pretty interesting... I mean, there's so many theories and stuff, it's sorta hard what to believe. All I know is it has something about the "Keyblade War" or something... Maybe that's why there's so many Keyblades lying around the ground? I don't know... I wonder who those people are aswell...

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    yeah, some people are saying that its a prequel, I HATE PREQUELS, i just think i already know what happens in the future, so what's the point? The "birth by sleep" thing is cool as well, but of course no one knows what it means...

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Can I join? =3

I am a big fan of the Kingdom Heart series! I'd recently gotten KH: II but... I can't beat Demyx. DX

It's good that he's one of my favorite characters or else I'd be very angry with him... I've had to reset 100000+ times and he still kicks my behind... gr.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Can I join? =3

I am a big fan of the Kingdom Heart series! I'd recently gotten KH: II but... I can't beat Demyx. DX

It's good that he's one of my favorite characters or else I'd be very angry with him... I've had to reset 100000+ times and he still kicks my behind... gr.

Oh... What I did when I couldn't beat Demyx was to keep pressing that Triangle button when he does that water clone-thing.

And he's one of my favourite characters too =3

And yes, Chrono Trigger counts... =D

Welcome to the new members!

Back