• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
  • I don't care who's voicing him, Terra sounds hawt <3

Yeah, we all knew what Ven was going to sound like. Aqua sounds nice as well~

I wish I would've stuck around for the Terra's Pants discussion. D:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I don't care who's voicing him, Terra sounds hawt <3

Yeah, we all knew what Ven was going to sound like. Aqua sounds nice as well~

I wish I would've stuck around for the Terra's Pants discussion. D:

But the Terra's Pants thing has been going on like since January... x_x

Sakura Rain

Years
  • But the Terra's Pants thing has been going on like since January... x_x

I know, I've taken a bit of an extended break from PC. I don't think I've been regulary posting in here since last year sometime. Dx

Well, that was off-topic. Now I want to find out who's voicing Terra. Yeah I know I said I didn't care but his voice sounds aweeeesome

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • If he does, he deserves a cookie.

How funny would it be to actually see Terra's Pants in the voice credits? XD

*EDIT* English Website update. With English Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VqFYkZoFy0

(Sorry, don't know how to imbed)

It would so make my day. <3 How do you think the pants would talk anyway? Would one of the legs move like a mouth, or would it be the zipper? o: Or the top?

On a serious note, I'm liking the voices. Aqua's in particular - she seems pretty good. c: (And strong? I dunno, Kairi, Xion and Namine all have much softer voices, Aqua seems to mean business.)

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • KH rumor: Recoded. New game? Remake? We'll find out at E3.

Phil Snyder is Jiminy's new VA.

Also....new GameInformer
    Spoiler:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I KNEW IT! It was a trademark GI interview..... Boo.... Still, since Riolu got the pic, I'll get the article up for those having trouble reading it! :3

Spoiler:

Still, he did confirm a new enemy and some new Keyblades. That makes me happy. Plus, we are indeed getting a Critical Mode. YAY!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • If Re:CoM's anything to go by, it could be a portable remake? Though there's the possibility it could be one of the two 'spin-offs' and a sequel to Coded.

Edit: Srsly, you guys are like ninjas. XD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Why thank you, Roku! I appreciate being called something as awesome as a ninja. Now: I'll give you something to ponder: Terra's Pants as a Ninja. Does that break the fabric of reality because it is so awesome or what?

Also, I'd appreciate a Westernized Coded. That'd be sweet~

BTW, how's your vacation coming along?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Terra's Pants as a ninja wouldn't work, because there are many ninja and only one Terra's Pants. Terra's Pants are in a league of their own.

Aaaand my vacation is over. I'm just waiting for DiZ to come badger me into going back inside Sora. ._.;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well,since Terra is good with a blade, maybe so is his pants! He could be the first ninja-samurai hybrid! That'd be unique, wouldn't it? Oh well.... I tried.

Hey! DiZ will not touch you. Xamthos will kick his butt! (BTW, if anyone can guess where Xamthos came from, you get a cookie. You get an additional one for figuring out what it really is, too!)

Sakura Rain

Years
  • Recoded? I haven't heard of it. Based on the name though, I'd guess a remake of Coded for another system, like DS, PSP, or something else. This may there way of releasing it in other territories since cell phone games of that calibur aren't released often in NA/EUR.

That'd be cool, since I've been relying on YouTube to get the plot of Coded, annnnd I can never find any subbed vids. ;_;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • u_u Am I the only one who really doesn't like Aqua's voice in the English version so far?

Granted, we only have basic voice clips but still. D: Not really enjoying what I'm hearing. She's too gruff, imo. She lacks the softness that I really liked about the Japanese voice. (ie, tough, but still sounding very kind-hearted. idk.)

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I'm still not a fan, I just don't mind it as much. At least she doesn't sound like a complete softy like some of the other main girls.... Still, I agree: Aqua needs to be softer as she speaks. I'm hoping it's just her in-battle voice that's like that.

Cherrim

Years
  • ._. I don't want her to sound super soft--she's still a very determined person, but she seems to come across... idk... like she's not the kind of person you would go to with a problem, or not as caring as she actually is. D: I just don't think the voice fits her. But you're right, hopefully it's just in-battle and in cutscenes it won't be so bad...

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Yeah.... but still, I doubt they could ever find an English-speaking VA who can make their voice as gentle and loving as the Jap actress. They can match the gruffness (as we've seen) but... I dunno.

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, I don't think it'd be hard to find someone--this is Disney, after all, and they're very good at dubbing and finding good voice actors.

:/ I think they just wanted star appeal for this game, so grabbing an actress from a popular TV show seemed like the best bet. And honestly, it could definitely be worse (ie, using one of their teen idols like Miley Cyrus DDD:).

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    *shivers*

Yeah.... Miley = fail. But, it's also Square. They usually don't use actors just because they're famous. They use ones that they know can do the job. I doubt Disney would interfere with that. They wanna boost sales and reduce cost (once again, as you said, because it's Disney) so... yeah. Besides: if they wanted a big actress from TV, I woulda went with a more... well known and liked show than Gossip Girl.

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm pretty sure both Disney and Square-Enix handle the voice acting for KH but if I had to wager which one did more work on the hiring process, I'd say it's Disney. They do ALL of the Disney-character voice acting and if they're doing casting calls for that, they might as well do it for the other characters that need acting. But again, I dunno. It is Square-Enix that does most of the selection in Japan, so maybe it's the same here. :s

Back