• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    So, this could be nothing, but apparently our Grand Master Creator of Goodness, Tetsuya Nomura, is gonna be busy the next little bit. Not only is he appearing in person at E3 this year (BbS or something more?), he and one Shinji Hashimoto, a producer on many of the KH games, are having a meeting to discuss an "incredible" new title in Osaka. Osaka is, as some of you may know, where the creative team behind BbS hails from. Considering who we're talking about and where this is taking place, I'm going out on a limb and calling a new KH game. either that or a brand new series with a similar nature to KH. Like a vague cousin of sorts. Just thought I'd drop this little goody off. Also, there is a brief snippet where you get to hear Aqua speak during battle in one of 1ups videos counting down the top 50 most anticipated games of E3. Go to around 40 seconds in and just listen closely here

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • It could be FFXIII Versus related (maybe Agito), but I hope that it's something to do with KH. XD;;

Like the idiot I am, I only just realised something. Nomura's hint that if a Nobody's Heartless is destroyed before their Nobody self is they become Somebodies again means that there's a very strong possibility of Xehanort coming back (usually I get carried away by thoughts of Lea returning (>'__')> ). Wasn't he also supposed to have said that they're not done with the Xehanort saga yet? |: -can't remember exactly-

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    That always makes me wonder which Heartless belong to which Nobodies. Like, bosses? Or just random little ones? I thought the strength of their hearts made a difference as to the species the heartless became.

...And Roku, OTP-ness. Contemplate with me.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Roku, yes Nomura said that about their hearts and bodies and yes he did say the Xehanort Saga isn't complete. We know for a fact the order in which he was destroyed, plus he's just not finished. He's too stubborn for that.

Riolu, don't feel bad. I've just had literally NOTHING else to do aside from hunt down these random tidbits of info. Hopefully within the next week, I'll have a job. It'll preoccupy my time, and I'm hoping that when that happens I'll have your 5k1llz at finding this stuff to keep me going~

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Like the idiot I am, I only just realised something. Nomura's hint that if a Nobody's Heartless is destroyed before their Nobody self is they become Somebodies again means that there's a very strong possibility of Xehanort coming back (usually I get carried away by thoughts of Lea returning (>'__')> ). Wasn't he also supposed to have said that they're not done with the Xehanort saga yet? |: -can't remember exactly-
    He is coming back, Nomura said that Kingdom Hearts III will be the end of what he calls the Xehanort saga.

Did anyone ever decide who was speaking words during the into of KH, in the place where Destati plays? Can't remember for the life of me what it was called.
    No one has ever said who it was, top candidates so far are the following, the Spirit of the Keyblade, King Mickey, Ventus, and Xehanort's Heartless.

Also, there is a brief snippet where you get to hear Aqua speak during battle in one of 1ups videos counting down the top 50 most anticipated games of E3. Go to around 40 seconds in and just listen closely here
    Based on that, I like her voice so far.

*sigh*

You know what, Vanitas? I might as well pass the news torch to you. You have been alot quicker than me lately.
    *giggles* He's stealing your thunder.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    But I don't like stealing someone's thunder.... I like letting people do things like having the spotlight.

Anyway... You also enjoyed her voice? That didn't sound like Willa to me, but....

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • That always makes me wonder which Heartless belong to which Nobodies. Like, bosses? Or just random little ones? I thought the strength of their hearts made a difference as to the species the heartless became.

...And Roku, OTP-ness. Contemplate with me.

There's nothing to contemplate about. AkuRoku > all. c:

Also, Sora has a heart that is strong enough to wield the Keyblade (even though he wasn't its original choice), but when he became a Heartless, he was only a Shadow. They'd all become a Purebreed of some sort, rather than the bosses (which have the emblems on them meaning they were created unnaturally).

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Also, Sora has a heart that is strong enough to wield the Keyblade (even though he wasn't its original choice), but when he became a Heartless, he was only a Shadow. They'd all become a Purebreed of some sort, rather than the bosses (which have the emblems on them meaning they were created unnaturally).
    Yeah, its possible that the Somebodies of Organization XIII were made into low lever Purebloods, like Sora was, or possibly into stronger ones, such as the Darkside, Darkball, Neoshadow, or Invisible.

Also, it may be possible to artificially convert oneself into an Emblem Heartless, as Xehanort bares the Emblem in both his normal and World of Chaos forms, although his Normal form may bare it as part of his outfit. The World of Chaos, however, may be the true Emblem Heartless and is linked to Xehanort, as opposed to being the guardian as some believe, since the Emblem appears whenever Xehanort goes into his "rest" state. Because of that, its hard to tell if Xehanort or the World of Chaos is the true Emblem Heartless.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Sora became a Shadow due to the low amount of darkness in his heart. The Somebodies of Org XIII (save for Xehanort) likely became stronger Purebloods, or the other apprentices followed suit and become artificial like Angel Stars or Guard Armor.

*giggles* He's stealing your thunder.

I noticed XD. I must put a stop to it at once. *summons Keyblade*

But I don't like stealing someone's thunder.... I like letting people do things like having the spotlight.

Anyway... You also enjoyed her voice? That didn't sound like Willa to me, but....

It's really no biggie. Now I see you as my rival. :)

And with Willa, VA's can put up a different voice for the character they are playing.

Last edited:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I'm good at accents, myself. My voice kinda sucks, but accents are pretty fun. My British and Irish ones are my best~

Anyway, there's a new rumor floating around. Apparently, people are saying that Christian Bale will be voicing Terra, all because they read something on IMDb and Wikipedia. Gotta love people... they believe anything. I wouldn't mind, though. Using his Howl's voice from Howl's moving castle or his Bruce Wayne voice (not Batman voice) only a little less.... I dunno.... suave?... could work. Maybe. I'd have to hear it with Terra to be sure, though.

Also, why are people assuming that Mark and Willa will be voicing Terra and Aqua respectively? There are many new male and female roles, major and minor, that they could voice. Especially Willa. There're many new Disney women to be voiced, like Cindy, Snow, and Aurora. You never know. Mark is a phenominal VA, so he could probably pull off Eraqus and maybe Van. Don't bash me about the Van thing, either. I know others would make sense for him, but I j

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I'm good at accents, myself. My voice kinda sucks, but accents are pretty fun. My British and Irish ones are my best~

Anyway, there's a new rumor floating around. Apparently, people are saying that Christian Bale will be voicing Terra, all because they read something on IMDb and Wikipedia. Gotta love people... they believe anything. I wouldn't mind, though. Using his Howl's voice from Howl's moving castle or his Bruce Wayne voice (not Batman voice) only a little less.... I dunno.... suave?... could work. Maybe. I'd have to hear it with Terra to be sure, though.

Also, why are people assuming that Mark and Willa will be voicing Terra and Aqua respectively? There are many new male and female roles, major and minor, that they could voice. Especially Willa. There're many new Disney women to be voiced, like Cindy, Snow, and Aurora. You never know. Mark is a phenominal VA, so he could probably pull off Eraqus and maybe Van. Don't bash me about the Van thing, either. I know others would make sense for him, but I j
    I've actually had quite the Kingdom Hearts debate with someone on MySpace (of which she said I was wrong about Xion, Roxas, & Axel returning, which I'm not), and Christian Bale voicing Terra was one of the topics. I said there was absolutely no proof of it and she said Wikipedia said it, of which I said I'd trust the KH Wiki first. For some reason, Christian Bale just doesn't seem right to me.

I don't think Hamill is voicing Terra, probably Eraqus, which would be hilarious for the Star Wars vs Star Trek reference that I could see being made. I'm almost 100% sure that Ven will be voiced by McCartney and Vanitas will be voiced by Haley Joel, considering their Japanese VAs match Roxas and Sora respectively. Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora each has an official voice actress. Disney makes sure each of there famous characters, of which the princesses are, have a VA at all times for certain things such as merchandice, Cartoons, and things around Disney World/Land.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, you may be right about Willa. Still... i'm being a hold-out until I hear more. As for Terra... if he made his Howl voice a little less... soft?... it might work. I mean, he can portray that confident yet lonely voice well, as that is Howl was. Or, he could talk similarly to how he did in Public Enemies, only without the Southern accent. He's also really good at changing his accent.
    Anyway, I really don't know about Mark doing Eraqus. He could probably do it, but I'd expect someone more like the Emperor from Mulan doing his voice. He just screams that disciplined, traditional, almost regal Japanese guy to me. And, like I said, Hamill does such a great bad guy. Honestly: the VA for Van changed his voice quite a bit for Van.... He made it darker, more emotionless, and also slightly more... insane-sounding. Like he was trying to suppress himself from a craziness outburst every second. I know it'd make SENSE for that to happen, but, I think Hamill might do a better job portraying him. I know who Van is, as I said, but he's completely different than what you'd expect upon looking at him. Well, maybe. The eyes kinda give off that Sith, evil feeling (lol... Luke playing for the Dark Side!) Still... that's just my 2 cents worth. I do wanna say more, but I'm omitting a bunch for people who are trying to remain spoiler-free.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I still stand by my statement from the other page: Hamill will voice Terra's Pants.

-goes back to being on vacation-

If he does, he deserves a cookie.

How funny would it be to actually see Terra's Pants in the voice credits? XD

*EDIT* English Website update. With English Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VqFYkZoFy0

(Sorry, don't know how to imbed)

Last edited:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    That didn't sound like Hamill to me for Terra. Maybe he is in fact NOT playing him like I was hoping :D I also didn't mind Aqua with the additional vocals we heard...... Hmmm....

Also, in next month's GameInformer (most likely coming out next week, if my guess is correct) there will be an interview with Tetsuya about BbS. Maybe he'll shed some light on the VAs? IDK, but I really wanna know. It's probably just gonna be a generic: Oh this is what we went through to make it, this is what we wanted to do and hope we did do, blah blah blah. Just being his ambiguous Tetsuya self.

Back