• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Kain takes off his helmet?

*fangirl faints*

0.o WHAT?!?! I WANNA SEE!!!

(BTW, I wanna see Kain make an appearance at least in a KH game. Olympus Colosseum, working for Hades unwillingly perhaps?)

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    0.o WHAT?!?! I WANNA SEE!!!

(BTW, I wanna see Kain make an appearance at least in a KH game. Olympus Colosseum, working for Hades unwillingly perhaps?)

I thought it would have been cool for him and Cecil to appear in BBS because of the whole knight armor motif, but I'm still crossing my fingers.

Too bad Xaldin took his job class.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    What I want to see is the same gameplay in BBS for the next KH(not Coded, xDD I mean like KHIII or something).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    What I want to see is the same gameplay in BBS for the next KH(not Coded, xDD I mean like KHIII or something).
    Omg, me too. I honestly think BBS has the best battle system out of any of the KH games. It's fully realtime like KH 1 & 2 without the awkwardness of portability like Days had. And instead of punishing you for having long combos (because let's face it, finishers & magic were the only things worth using in KH2), the new finishers system embraces it and just improves on everything. D: I don't want to go back to anything else after this! They perfected it!

ソラ

Years
    Yeah, Im glad Re:Coded has something like that
    BBS has the best battle system in the whole series. and It is my favorite :D. Hehe.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, I do kinda feel it makes the game FAR too easy if you know exactly how to get abilities early on--my roommate melded an EXP Walker near the beginning with Ven and ended up blazing through the game without fighting anything because he was way overlevelled. :( And then in the endgame, it's too easy to get abilities--you can pretty much meld them and completely level up whatever command they're attached to in one or two battles so there's no challenge.

Maybe if there were more abilities it'd be more interesting--or higher level abilities or something. :s Like I know if you merge a cure+cure with... pulsing, I think? You get Cure Up. Maybe in order to upgrade that (instead of just stacking them), you'd need cura+cura, or something like that. idk. I just wasn't a huuuge fan of how abilities were done in BBS but at least it was something *different*.

ソラ

Years
    Hm I love that system with the ability specially the HP Boosts :33.
    Imma do Lv 1 Ventus right now. Im kinda bored, and I want to go lay down. But not fall asleep.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Well, I do kinda feel it makes the game FAR too easy if you know exactly how to get abilities early on--my roommate melded an EXP Walker near the beginning with Ven and ended up blazing through the game without fighting anything because he was way overlevelled. :( And then in the endgame, it's too easy to get abilities--you can pretty much meld them and completely level up whatever command they're attached to in one or two battles so there's no challenge.

Well, I meant the system in general. Yes, abilities like EXP Walker are quite broken, but others aren't quite that. And every RPG with progressive leveling is easy in the endgame, and by the time you are at the end, abilities are the least of your worries when your level is more important. I like that I could grab a quick Fire Screen when preparing for Iron Imprisoner, and not spending 15 minutes of pointless grinding for one ability.

ソラ

Years
    Does anyone like my Theme ^x^.

Even tho it doesnt match my name, I love it.

and I playing Lv 1. Not so far. lol, at Dwarf woodlands in Ventus story x3.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I do quite like your theme :3

Anyway, personally I don't think that it's really that broken a system. This is possibly because I never used Exp. Walker in my life, but. I did have to spend some time getting the abilities that I wanted, and to be honest, without those abilities I would have never gotten to the end of Ventus' Story. So yes, I think the battle system is fine as it is, just from my lazy I-can't-be-bothered-to-trigger-anything viewpoint.

In other news, does anyone here roleplay?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Sorry for not posting for a while - kinda moved to start college and haven't had internet. xD;

But I agree that the BbS battle system was pretty darn good - I actually used magic other than Cure/ Cura/ Curaga. xD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    RAEG FAYCE!!!!!

I was JUST about to win as Aqua on the Command Board with Ragnarok captured for once, right? The TURN before that, Ven gets lucky and does a panel capture on it. Rage....

Still won it, though~! (BTW, I am WAY overleveled right now as Aqua. The bosses are FAR too easy right now >.>)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Well..I'm nearly finished with BbS. I've got all the cutscenes, I just need to beat the secret bosses.

I also found out that the theater data is saved in the system data file when I placed it into my girlfriend's memstick.

Back