• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Wait, is the 3D render her alternate costume? :| It looks like a palette swap to make her hair look like Cloud's colour. Not impressed. (Not that I know what other clothes she could possibly have but.. seriously? D:)
    Yes it is. Its one of her three costumes.
    Her white hair alt is based on her Amano art. It was fairly common for alternate costumes in Dissidia if they didn't have other options. Only three characters in DFF didn't have alternate colours as their costumes, Cloud (Advent Children), Sephiroth (Shirtless), and Squall (SeeD Uniform).
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Her third costume, available as a reservation bonus for Parasite Eve: 3rd Birthday, is based on Aya Brea's appearance in the game.
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Coincidentally, Cloud also has this as these as his costumes. The first is his new default (more closely resembling his Amano art), he still has his Advent Children costume (seen in scans up 'til the reveal of his new default), and the KH outfit available as a reserve bonus for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

I do hope the Reservation Costumes will be available in the US and Europe at some point, hopefully as a reserve bonus for DDFF and then as buyable DLC later on.

Oh, and on a related note, Aya Brea will have a costume based on Lightning in 3rd Birthday.
    Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I got all of Ventus Abilities, and max them out.
    Just at Lv 55, I could barely get down MF to like 3 bars, I did manage last night to get to his last before I went to bed, but MF defeated me still. and I was trying today his clone laggs my game up SO MUCH D:< which screws me up alot D:, I got him down to his 3rd bar today after he beat me again tho. I am now lv 56, Im training to atleast 59.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    What's up with this Aya/Lightning crossover? Do they have some sort of connection? Something in common?
    Parasite Eve is also made by Square-Enix, that's about it. They're probably hoping that Lightning and Aya having each other's costumes will help promote the two games (Dissidia 012 and 3rd Birthday). I know its gonna work for me at least, since I want to have a complete Dissidia 012.

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
    Just saying. Nomura had an interview about
    Dissidia 012
    KHBBSFM
    and Re:Coded

here : https://heartstation.org/archives/2405 its translated.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Huh. So now we we know KH3D will be set after Re:coded. It looks to me like it'll be starring Data Sora again.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Listening to random KH music on Youtube by way of TvTropes. Drammatica/Piano/Remixes included.

Remind me to change my pants when I'm done. @.@

ソラ

Years
    I finally beat MF :D Yes yes yes. I beat him at Lv 60 <3, With Ventus :3.
    Here is the video, bad Quality mainly cause I was streaming live at justin.tv. xD
    VVV

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
    Congrats! c: And wow, your Ventus has low HP compared to mine.

Thanks Roku ;D
    It took me a while to beat him But I did.

I beat Iron Prisoner IV solo :D My friend gave me good advice to beat him here is the video, kinda laggy, but I was streaming at Justin.tv again when I beat him; I was at the First time facing IP4, not the 30th Arena Rank.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Parasite Eve is also made by Square-Enix, that's about it. They're probably hoping that Lightning and Aya having each other's costumes will help promote the two games (Dissidia 012 and 3rd Birthday). I know its gonna work for me at least, since I want to have a complete Dissidia 012.

Well I new they were both Square, just no idea why the whole Aya and Lightning thing. Ive been passing up Parasite Eve for years, and 3B might ne my first.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I beat Last Episode yesterday. Going back through now as Terra and then as Ven on Proud Mode. I want Secret Ending, dangit >.<

Yeah, so..... how does one go about *attempting* to fight MF?

ソラ

Years
    I beat Last Episode yesterday. Going back through now as Terra and then as Ven on Proud Mode. I want Secret Ending, dangit >.<

Yeah, so..... how does one go about *attempting* to fight MF?

Beat VS.

With a lot of luck? XD I don't know, I haven't even beaten VLS yet. >_>; -currently maxing Ven's stats-

Nah, Skills, cause my friend told me what to do, and I did it, and I beat him xD. all I need to do is now is to beat every Command board once, and get the Secret board, and get the medals, and get a few shot locks, and one more finisher but that is for the last command style I need, and just a few more things and I am finished with it :3 to be 100% for Ventus.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You can go back and use the finisher. :) Go into the D-Link menu and (I forget exactly how) but you can switch to the old version of the D-Link and that way you can use old finishers.

I wish you could use upgraded finishers but switch the icon to the old icons with TAV. 8( I don't like the armour, haha.

ソラ

Years
    I can't get 100% with Ven, because Terra's D-Link levelled up before I had a chance to actually (successfully) use the finisher. ):

Menu > D-links > Terra
    Press R or L to switch which finisher. :D.
    So you CAN get 100% good news :DD

I love no name, and I also loving this training I can gain 3 - 4K EXP in a min, I was at Lv 66 and Now I am level 71 :D

Back