• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, Trinity Report stuff is all saved to the system data. :3 You'll also notice that when you turn off the system/quit the game and then go back into it, if you were playing a specific story, that character will be featured on the menu next time you go into it. I thought it was a neat little touch. XD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Yay~! The club name has changed to its more fitting new one n_n

BTW, I am seriously overleveled as Aqua. I am beating the crap outta every single enemy I fight without breaking a sweat. The Command Board of Awesomeness probably doesn't help the easiness, though n_n. Vanitas in RG was the toughest one, and that's only because I haven't gotten the timing down to use Barrier for when he does that clone nonsense.

Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
    WELL GOSH WHAT IF I HATE FINAL FANTASY AND ONLY LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS GEEZ

i kid, i kid. though this new name will take some getting used to omg. @_@

I don't think I ever really bothered with blocking when it came to any Vanitas fight. :( Just dodge rolled and either did all my damage that way (sup thunder roll) or waited for an opening and flung various firaga spells at him. *super cheap*

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah, I had the name changed since the Final Fantasy Fan Club died due to having little to talk about, so now I merged it with this one ^.^

I just need to make up a new Club Banner now.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I am an avid Blizzard-type spell user myself. Almost got a Deep Freeze maxed out to meld it with my Triple Blizzaga to make a Glacier. And almost got everything ready to make a Transcendence. (Yes, I realize I'm a CB and Command-Meld lover. It gives me great satisfaction having BA abilities. Had a Triple Blizzaga before I fought the Carriage Unversed >.>)

On a FF note, has anything more been mentioned on Dissidia Duodecim?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    The only new news for Dissidia Duodecim was already posted her. IE: Tifa Lockhart confirmed, Celes Chere rumored, Cloud's new default, KH Cloud, Aya (Parasite Eve: 3rd Birthday) costume for Lightning, and assist partners ala Marvel vs Capcom

Okay..I hate Vanitas Sentiment..he's such a jerk..almost killing me in one hit repeatedly..

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I really don't use magic all that much - they're too zetta slow, if you forgive the reference (I have had TWEWY on the mind lately XD). Same with... most of the Command Deck, actually. I just whap things with Keyblades and use those sorts of things primarily for healing me when the need be. Except for Faith/Salvation/etc., those things are just epic. Also, I admit I don't play FF much, so...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Never apologize for mentioning TWEWY. Ever. XD

You know, I've seen a bunch of people complaining that they can't pronounce Duodecim. Come on now, "doo-oh-deh-SEEM". Latin. It's not that tough. :P

Cherrim

Years
    I think Japan likes to slaughter Latin pronunciation but idk. I will admit I haven't even tried pronouncing the name. I think it's a pretentious name and will probably only ever call it "the Dissidia sequel". But even so, I'm excited! Except it looks like it's not much of an update and most of the stuff might've been better off as DLC or something so idk. D: I didn't like the plot in the original Dissidia and got bored of it pretty quickly so hopefully this one won't drag on as much in story mode.

:( For Aqua's final bosses... I just blocked the whole time for the first part and wandered around
    Spoiler:

But I'm like the only person I know who had *absolutely no issues* with the fights and my friends are all annoyed with me because apparently my strategy sucks and doesn't work for anyone else. XD

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Finished Terra's story a week ago, bawled. Finished Ven's tonight, bawled again. Is this normal? :/ I know I'm slow, shutupyouguys DX

But ffffff Terra's final boss is tough D: But the music is so awesome and sad at the same time.

I dread fighting MF, he'll probably kill me in a nanosecond unless I'm super-overleveled. D:

I haven't even beat Dissidia yet. Got bored of it. :/

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Bawling is totally normal in this game. :(

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one who cried rivers.

Quick question, has anyone here actuallybeat MF? 'Cause I'm watching a video of some guy fighting him on youtube, and daaa-aaaamn. I've yet to see anyone beat him without cheats D:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Fuuuuu.
    I can take off 3 bars on MF. than I die D:.
    I use to take 2 off and die. I need to get used to it. or I need to train more.

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one who cried rivers.

Quick question, has anyone here actuallybeat MF? 'Cause I'm watching a video of some guy fighting him on youtube, and daaa-aaaamn. I've yet to see anyone beat him without cheats D:

Lightning has. Lucky D:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I think Japan likes to slaughter Latin pronunciation but idk. I will admit I haven't even tried pronouncing the name. I think it's a pretentious name and will probably only ever call it "the Dissidia sequel". But even so, I'm excited! Except it looks like it's not much of an update and most of the stuff might've been better off as DLC or something so idk. D: I didn't like the plot in the original Dissidia and got bored of it pretty quickly so hopefully this one won't drag on as much in story mode.
    Can't really blame them, Latin is hard enough without trying to put it into katakana. Anyway, just call it Dissidia 012, since Duodecim literally translates into twelve anyway. Its called that because Dissidia was the 13th cycle, whereas this one is the one directly before it. Its enough of an update. It has new characters, new stages, its being rebalanced, has a new story, and a few new gameplay aspects, like Marvel vs Capcom-esque assists (where a partner can come in and do an attack, either HP or Brave). Besides, DLC on a 3D game might be a little difficult on a PSP. Not to mention Super Street Fighter IV (which only added new characters, stages, and rebalancing) wouldn't have worked as DLC for Street Fighter IV, evidently, which is why SSFIV had to be made, and Dissidia 012 is certainly getting more new things then that.
    I liked Dissidia's plot, actually, and I wouldn't expect DDFF to be much different, except that the Warriors of Chaos are reportedly going to have a storyline now.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Like this..
    Square-Enix Fan Club

In order to pull off assists, here is how you do it.
    See the orange gauge below Lightning's life meter? That's a "memori". Press L + O to call out a partner character for a brave damaging attack. If you have two bars you can dish out a HP damaging attack with L + square.

Here's some new info for Lightning.
    "Newcomer Lightning has a unique set of commands, paradigm shifts borrowed from the Final Fantasy XIII battle system. Players can switch between commando (attacker), ravager (blaster), and medic (healer) by pressing L+R. Paradigm shifts change Lightning's brave attacks. For example, her ground attack (circle button) is smash upper as a commando, thundaga as a ravager, and cura as a healer. Lightning brings moves like ruinga, area blast, impact rush, fire, watera, and aerora to the fight. Seems like Lightning is going to be a versatile contender in Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy."

And here are some scans, including Lightning and Kain's alt costumes.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Accordingly, Kain switches into his Holy Dragoon form from Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.

Additionally, Kain's alternate costume seems to be based on Kain?'s look from Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.
    Spoiler:

Oh, and although they're not very large, here are Kain and Lightning's official arts for Dissidia 012.
    Square-Enix Fan Club
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Wait, is the 3D render her alternate costume? :| It looks like a palette swap to make her hair look like Cloud's colour. Not impressed. (Not that I know what other clothes she could possibly have but.. seriously? D:)

Back