• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pre-order bonus for Re:Coded was announced yesterday:

Square-Enix Fan Club

Decals, again. I'm not impressed. :/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You guys got the special edition of BBS. :( I'll trade you my Coded decals for that!

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Ahhhh....Dissidia 012, sounds amazing...if nothing else it'll serve an amazing purpose for early entertainment before class on B-Days. Ah, goooooood times. Dissidia's amazing.

Who's your fave character and why?

I like Squall, personally, as it's easy to chain Beat Fang to Aerial Circle, and it's all but unblockable, especially after EX Mode...in contrast, though, his EX Burst SUCKS :(

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah..I don't see why Kingdom Hearts doesn't get anything really good for Pre-Order bonuses.
    Kingdom Hearts - Nothing
    Chain of Memories - Nothing
    Kingdom Hearts II - Nothing
    reChain of Memories - Nothing
    358/2 Days - Postcards & Poster
    Birth by Sleep - Decals
    reCoded - Decals

358/2 Days' was good, mostly because of the poster, but I think Birth by Sleep at least deserved something better. Maybe we'll get something great for Kingdom Hearts III.

Who's your fave (Dissidia) character and why?
    Terra Branford - Final Fantasy VI
    Alternate Look
    I've always liked Terra the most out of all Final Fantasy characters with only Final Fantasy IV's Rydia and Final Fantasy VII's Tifa Lockhart nearing her. However, I have to say that I greatly prefer her green hair alt, so much so that I actually bought it first and didn't use Terra until after I bought it. Her new alt in Dissidia 012 looks cute though, so I may use that sometimes. I do hope that Terra receives some more physical attacks in Dissidia 012, since she's more akin to a Red Mage in Final Fantasy VI then a straight Mage.

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    My art book does have Lea in it though... D: I would maybe trade Lea for a Days poster, or the postcard which has Axel and Roxas on a black background... Apparently that was a poster too; my friend has it the lucky thing. ;__;

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Some new Dissidia 012 alt news.
    Terra Branford
    Spoiler:

- As previously stated, Terra's new alternate is based on a different Amano design of her.

Kefka Palazzo
    Spoiler:

- As with Terra's, Kefka's is based on a different Amano design, one which was used as the basis for his in-game out of battle sprite in Final Fantasy VI.

Gabranth
    Spoiler:

- Gabranth's new alt is based on his appearance in the beginning of Final Fantasy XII when he was imitating his brother, Basch.

Vaan
    Spoiler:

- Vaan's first alt is based on his Amano design, which bares slight differences.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I found this while serching the internet: [x]
    Yes, Hot Topic has a line of Kingdom Hearts apparel <3 I love them more now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    British Hot Topic fails. D: Though I have a t-shirt with a Heartless on it I bought at the London Expo. <3
    Well that's horrible D: My local Hot Topic is tiny, so they probably won't have Kingdom Hearts merchandise as oppposed to the vampire heels they're selling lol.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Oh hai everyone.

hehe I pre-ordered BBS Final Mix last week. -excited- but I have to wait till January D:

I pre-ordered it at Play-asia. I had like 18 dollars off of so >:3 I am happy I got my shipping paid, with an extra 1.30 or so Idk. but it is gonna be for me $68.30 total. xD

reChain of Memories - Nothing

Re:CoM got postcards.

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
    I want to join this club. My first Final Fantasy game was IX and Zidane is my favorite character.
    Kingdom Hearts is just EPIC!! I love the storyline. The only I haven't played yet is BBS because BOTH of my PSP's are broken....

Favorite quote though is (just in case...)
    Spoiler:

Back