• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Wait does that mean no more megaman? offtopic lawl.

Well this is a bad week for anime and games eh D:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Nachi Nozawa, the voice actor who played Vexen & Hojo in the Japanese versions of the KH & FF7 games, died today. :'(

Nooo!!!!

I loved that laugh!

RIP :'(

I know its not the same thing and that its a bit off topic, but Keiji Inafune, the creator of MegaMan, quit his jobs.

Oh lord, more bad news?

What next, Gamefreak goes bankrupt? FFVS13 is canceled? Mena Suvari plays Aerith again?

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    No. Just... no.

We may have lost one of the best mad scientist VAs of all time, but there is no way KHIII can not be released. It will not happen. I will not let it. >:C

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Nah, we just have to wait until 20XX, Riolu.
    This is kinda off-topic but did Axel like dissapate into nothingness? Because I was really hoping for moar Roxas yaoi(lol)

But there's no news on KHIII, so don't hope it will happen, I'm juist tired of the spin-offs.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    It seems very, very likely that Axel will return.
    Spoiler:

That being said, we won't get any new news until the Kingdom Hearts team is finished with Final Fantasy versus XIII, and they seem to be taking their sweet time on it..

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Anyone understood what happened to Ventus in the end of Birth by Sleep? ._. I got confused. I think that Aqua will make an appearance on the sequel of KH2, KH3 or what ever.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I've got some new Dissidia 012 news, although its just of Sephiroth's 3rd Costume.
    Spoiler:

Sephiroth's 3rd Costume depicts his appearance in the original Final Fantasy VII, as opposed to the slight redesign he got for Advent Children and Crisis Core.

I also noticed that Terra Branford may have gotten a new default like Cloud did, since this image of her from the trailer looks a little different from her default from Dissidia.
    Spoiler:

She seems to have something on the back of her shoulder which appears to be a bat-like wing attached to something that comes over her shoulder. There also seems to be a strap on the other shoulder. Additionally, there seems to be a translucent sleeve on at least one of her arms. Additionally, her earrings are blue instead of red in this pic. For comparison, here's her Dissidia Artwork.
    Spoiler:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    It seems very, very likely that Axel will return.
    Spoiler:

That being said, we won't get any new news until the Kingdom Hearts team is finished with Final Fantasy versus XIII, and they seem to be taking their sweet time on it..
    In KH3 pretty much means Sora is saving everyone. Axel isnt returning he is returning as Lea.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Vaan, from Final Fantasy XII, is now confirmed for Dissidia 012.
    Spoiler:

However, the thing that took my focus was Terra in that screenshot. She's wearing a blue vest with translucent sleeves over a white shirt. I haven't quite placed where it would be from yet. Still looks cute though.

EDIT: I've found out where Terra's new outfit is from originally, one of Amano's alternate designs.
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Last edited:

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Hello. o3o
    I would like to join as I have played a couple of FF games and love them, although I've never touched a Kingdom Hearts game in my life. D:

I am right now playing the Four Heroes of Light.
    Awesome game. :D

Back