• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    We are speaking about like every Square-Enix games almost in here. xDD. this should change to Sqaure-enix Club :D. Nah I kid. yeah I am lv 99, and it took forever. I was doing it before my import of Black gets here. and I did it :3.
    I placed in the rules that anything feasibly related to Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts is allowed..that included other Square-Enix titles.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Ah, Well than thats good enough. hehe. But yeah Another GOOD Mario Square Collab will make me happy :3.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    New character art for Dissidia Doudecim.

Golbez's 3rd Costume
    Spoiler:

Full Art of Cloud's new, more Amano-style, default. (Note the Shorter Buster Sword)
    Spoiler:

I'm almost willing to bet that Cloud's Dissidia 1 default reappears in DDFF as Cloud's 3rd costume.

Years
    /joinage

BbS is definitely my favorite Kingdom Hearts game :3 I've played all of them, but not really Re:coded. It's kinda like Days for me; pretty boring, etc :x

As far as Final Fantasy goes, I'm still a sap for FF1 xD It's just such a great game. FF2 was horrible. I also love Final Fantasy IX, and XII. I still haven't played Dissidia, though :C

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah, Cloud looks identical to Amano's version of him now, including the shorter Buster Sword. Amano's designs for men tend to look fairly feminine.

Welcome to the club Salty.
    ~Member List Updated~

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    What kind of Golbeza is that?

Why is his hair white?
    That Golbez is the one featured in Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. His hair is white because all Lunarians seem to have white hair (Cecil, Golbez, Fusoya). Here is art of Golbez from FFIV:TAY
    Spoiler:

By the way, Cecil's 3rd alt(s) have surfaced, they're based on how he appeared in the opening cinematic of Final Fantasy IV DS.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
    On Kingdom Hearts news.

Looks like KHBBS Final Mix gets a real release date. this is what the Tweet said

Kingdom Hearts Twitter (JPN) said:
    『KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX』の発売日が2011年1月20日(木)に決定致しました! #_KH

Meaning its coming out January 20th 2011(Thursday).

https://twitter.com/#!/_KINGDOMHEARTS

here is the tweet as well https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS/status/29063218700

Oh for Dissida - https://www.play-asia.com/Dissidia_012_Duodecim_Final_Fantasy/paOS-13-71-b9-49-en-70-40lo.html

it is up for Pre-order at Play-asia, So Idk if it is on Pre-order for Amazon etc. Its the English game.

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
    Yeah and Final Mix is gonna cost 6,090 Yen.
    I think around 70 - 75 dollars for the game.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Wow. I'll probably just watch videos of the new content online or something.

(My ice cream beat obsession has gotten to the point where I'm like... Listening to the gummi ship song and seeing the ducks clapping in my head. xD)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Nachi Nozawa, the voice actor who played Vexen & Hojo in the Japanese versions of the KH & FF7 games, died today. :'(

ソラ

Years
    Nachi Nozawa, the voice actor who played Vexen & Hojo in the Japanese versions of the KH & FF7 games, died today. :'(
    Awwwwww First goes Takeshi Shudo the writer of Pokemon, who started it D:.
    and Now Nachi Nozawa ): Nuuuuuu. D:

ソラ

Years
    I know. :( It was a bad week for my fandoms this week.
    I knoooow D:

Plus even tho Vexen pissed me off in KHIIFM, His laugh will be missed. D:

and for Takeshi tribute, imma Rename my Lugia Takeshi for the tribute.

Back