• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
  • I found some scans for Aqua from the Birth by Sleep Ultimania on KHWiki.
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • HeartStation has a lot of Ultimania scans up. (There might be spoilers in some but I don't really recall any. n_n;;) I love the World concept art. It's pretty~

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • *revives discussion* we all die or what? D: I expected more people to discuss Ultimania scans.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • go to the first post, click the spoilers, and they have the codes and put it in your signature. :3 and I'd want to say, Welcome fellow KH fan :D

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • Wee I like your new sig! are you putting it on FFT as well?

And, I know absolutely nothing about BBS and plan to keep it like that, as I probably wont be able to buy it for a while (spent all my money on HeartGold and FFXIII) and don't want to get excited. :(

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • Atleast it hasn't happened yet~

Has anyone played B.B.S.?

I saw some pictures of it on google images & I saw Gantu & Stitch & Sparky!(Experiment 221 is what it's called in B.B.S. I think)They've added new worlds. :D

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • They've added new worlds to the NA / EU version? They better be good but knowing SE, it'll probs be something like another world connected to another. Like Trons to RG in KH2

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't... think they've added new worlds. D: The Japanese fanbase would throw way too big a fit, especially since Nomura's specifically mentioned that he doesn't think they'd be doing a Final Mix for it.

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • I don't... think they've added new worlds. D: The Japanese fanbase would throw way too big a fit, especially since Nomura's specifically mentioned that he doesn't think they'd be doing a Final Mix for it.

They have.

Go to Gamestop.com and type in Kingdom Hearts then go to Birth By Sleep then go to the pictures then u will see Gantu.And i went to KH Wiki and they said all the new worlds.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • if you mean Deep Space, then that world isnt new to BBS. it was in the Japanese one.

Back