• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I'm at Radiant Garden with Terra as well. For some reason I'm having difficulty with the three-way fight... I really enjoyed it with Ventus, but Terra just keeps dying at the hands of the spinny attack. > _>

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Braig fffffff he's awesome man : D I do wish some of the others got a little more screen time, though.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Yay art book!
    I started as Ventus, which meant that I saw almost everyone - Aeleus (=D!), Braig, Dilan, Ienzo (=D!), and Even (meh). Truth be told, I only did Ventus over Terra because I was planning to roleplay one of the apprentices and I couldn't stand to start writing them without actually seeing them in the game.
    Lea was pretty awesome too, man 8D His and Isa's interactions were fantastic!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Yay Roku :33

anyways I have beaten VS :D.
    I am trying to beat MF, and he is a big meanie D:<

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Everyone is complaining about how hard the second Radiant Garden boss is... but he was a pushover compared to the first D: /shot

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I haven't beaten VF yet. ;_; That's pretty much all I have left but I can't do iiiit. I'm trying to just go into Aqua's first style change thing to do it and I'm doing that via ice cream but I keep going into the damn ice cream style instead and then I die. >:(

Didn't have internet to look up any other strategies so maybe this week I'll manage it an easier way. *Shrug* I'm at 96% completion in my Trinity Report though. :>

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I thought all the bosses in the main game were fairly easy... then again, I was a command level-grinder.... Higher level commands = more powerful, longer lasting commands....

That's pretty good, ninja Light-san! I still need to unlock the ice cream styles..... -sigh-

ソラ

Years
  • I haven't beaten VF yet. ;_; That's pretty much all I have left but I can't do iiiit. I'm trying to just go into Aqua's first style change thing to do it and I'm doing that via ice cream but I keep going into the damn ice cream style instead and then I die. >:(

Didn't have internet to look up any other strategies so maybe this week I'll manage it an easier way. *Shrug* I'm at 96% completion in my Trinity Report though. :>

VF? Who dat?
    and there is a Ice Cream style change O_O, How do you get it???

The Braig fight was fun. xD

Indeed.
    I still say Lucifer is the best fight so far. >:33

and on another note. MF is mean D:< I still can't get him down. I shall level up later tonight, I havent been really playing since friends came over. and they hogged my psp to play Dissida(Which I just bought a few weeks ago, but never really got into the game, I will later on after BBS, and Persona phase..maybe. xD), but I am trying to do Mirage arena. :3

Cherrim

Years
  • VS. 8( It's been a long day, lmao. *fail*

And omg, you haven't done the Ice Cream thing? It's so tedious and annoying but totally necessary for completion. x_X You know the Magic Pots (I think that's what they're called)? You have to go around and find them all and collect all the items from them. Bring 'em to the ducks in Disney Town and they'll make ice cream with it. Then beat all the levels of the ice cream mini-game and you'll unlock the style change.

The ice cream you get from Huey, Dewey and Louie is a command item, so you equip them and eat them to go into different style forms instantly. And once you've unlocked it, sometimes when you eat ice cream you'll randomly go into that style. It's not a very good style, lmao, but it's okay. It's super annoying in the strategy for VS I'm attempting though, because I keep getting "lucky" with it and when I go into that style when I'm trying to max out for my finisher, I end up accidentally attacking instead of becoming invincible and ffffffffffffffffff. ;_;

You get a trophy for going into the ice cream style 30 times. n_n

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • In other news, who here has been nicknaming their Finish Commands? For Ventus I made a lot of goofy-sounding names (things such as "Descended Chuck Norris" and "Purple Sticky Hand"), though for Terra I have for some inexplicable reason been gravitating towards angel-themed things ("An Angel Indeed", "Angel Ascending")... not sure what I'll do about Aqua.

All of my finishers are some variation of my name, like "Melly-Rush" or something.

ソラ

Years
  • VS. 8( It's been a long day, lmao. *fail*

And omg, you haven't done the Ice Cream thing? It's so tedious and annoying but totally necessary for completion. x_X You know the Magic Pots (I think that's what they're called)? You have to go around and find them all and collect all the items from them. Bring 'em to the ducks in Disney Town and they'll make ice cream with it. Then beat all the levels of the ice cream mini-game and you'll unlock the style change.

The ice cream you get from Huey, Dewey and Louie is a command item, so you equip them and eat them to go into different style forms instantly. And once you've unlocked it, sometimes when you eat ice cream you'll randomly go into that style. It's not a very good style, lmao, but it's okay. It's super annoying in the strategy for VS I'm attempting though, because I keep getting "lucky" with it and when I go into that style when I'm trying to max out for my finisher, I end up accidentally attacking instead of becoming invincible and ffffffffffffffffff. ;_;

You get a trophy for going into the ice cream style 30 times. n_n
    VS, well you also have MF; I am trying to beat him today, and he is a MEANIE D:<
    and I need to beat VS in Terras, and Aqua's Story. I beat VS with Ventus with the cheapest way possible xDD to get void gear.
    OHHH the magic pots, or whatever, I didnt really know what they were for, I thought they were useless. xDD Isnt there a Keyblade you can get from the ice cream thing??

I might try to do Lv1 today. xDD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Just about finished with Terra's story... The final boss is a pain, but zomg revelations. D8

Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
  • Spoiler:

VS, well you also have MF; I am trying to beat him today, and he is a MEANIE D:<
    and I need to beat VS in Terras, and Aqua's Story. I beat VS with Ventus with the cheapest way possible xDD to get void gear.
    OHHH the magic pots, or whatever, I didnt really know what they were for, I thought they were useless. xDD Isnt there a Keyblade you can get from the ice cream thing??

I might try to do Lv1 today. xDD
    Yeah, there's an ice cream keyblade too. It's pretty good but ugly. XD;

ソラ

Years
  • Spoiler:

Yeah, there's an ice cream keyblade too. It's pretty good but ugly. XD;
    How do you get that Keyblade *_* I must know xDD

Spoiler:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
  • Spoiler:

Aaaand for the keyblade, I can't remember. :s Probably for making each type of ice cream.

edit: Yay!! Just beat the first extra boss. :) And the second one (which killed me in about 20s) has pretty background music. n_n

Last edited:
    Back