• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • If you want to grind on a command use Mickey Double CP rocks.

xD.

I'm trying to get to Rank 26 now. :3. Im getting closer to getting Ultima :3.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mickey has Double EXP. It's Stitch that has double CP. :x

But I meant grinding on the CBs, as in doing them over and over hoping to luck out and land on a bonus space that had a command on it that you only get from that board.

ソラ

Years
  • Mickey has Double EXP. It's Stitch that has double CP. :x

But I meant grinding on the CBs, as in doing them over and over hoping to luck out and land on a bonus space that had a command on it that you only get from that board.

Yeah thats stitch, I meant to say stitch, I just remember that mistake while taking a shower xDD.
    But Yeah.

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, I finally made it to 95% item completion! I got the ice cream keyblades with Terra and Ven and it got me another percent so I guess I do have to go beat the secret bosses with both of them in addition to Aqua. And get to LV30 in the Arena with both. *siiigh*

Two points of interest:

→ Apparently BBS:FM will have enough content to make it to BBS what KH2:FM+ was to KH2. *sigh* :(

→ Nomura wants to do something special for the 10th anniversary of KH in two years. He says KH3 won't be ready by then (baaaw) so we don't know what it could be. I'm still hoping on a PS3 release with upgraded graphics for KH1, Re:COM and KH2! :>

ソラ

Years
  • Well, I finally made it to 95% item completion! I got the ice cream keyblades with Terra and Ven and it got me another percent so I guess I do have to go beat the secret bosses with both of them in addition to Aqua. And get to LV30 in the Arena with both. *siiigh*

Two points of interest:

→ Apparently BBS:FM will have enough content to make it to BBS what KH2:FM+ was to KH2. *sigh* :(

→ Nomura wants to do something special for the 10th anniversary of KH in two years. He says KH3 won't be ready by then (baaaw) so we don't know what it could be. I'm still hoping on a PS3 release with upgraded graphics for KH1, Re:COM and KH2! :>
    Well, I dont think it will be that big.

all it has is.
    New secret movie.
    1 new keyblade
    2 new bosses (in Mirage Arena)
    Its more like KHFM.
    KHIIFM has WAY more content in it.
    Facing the CoM Org XIII members, plus Roxas.
    Terra Lingering Sentiment
    New Secret Movie.
    New Difficulty level.
    New scenes.
    and other.

haha.

the 10th anniversary.
    Hmmm Nomura BETTER release the final mixes here D:< Nah, But than I wont be able to play it, cause I got no PS3 D:

Cherrim

Years
  • Doesn't BBS:FM also have a whole new playable epilogue? Or did a site just make that up?

ソラ

Years
  • I'm finally rank 30

:D I now have to do the hardest matches in the Mirage Arena to get Ultima :D.
    Wish me luck.
    On Secret Board I never really got subtracted by any GP, cause I had GP Protector on, and Terra got Pete, he ALMOST won, but I lucked out :D

EDIT: I got Ultima :DD, I beat it solo too. no Ad-hoc, no online, I feel happy (:

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • Wow, that's amazing! @_@ I couldn't manage that by myself in the JP, haha. I'm a little jealous. XD

ソラ

Years
  • Wow, that's amazing! @_@ I couldn't manage that by myself in the JP, haha. I'm a little jealous. XD
    He is alot easier in the NA version hence he can be stunned now.
    Firaga, and Sonic Blade stunned him like a charm. even tho I couldnt hit him with it xDD. I seen videos of it. but I did dodge all of his moves but some did get me; invincibility dodge roll FTW :D.
    But Mine Square worked for me. and Bio Barrage worked so good. 2.5 - 3 bars off of him :D. and I beat him first try too. I beat him like 2 or 3rd try in the 20th Rank. all I have to do is the annoying Ice cream game to get the last Style Change and just commands, and mini games. and stuff on trinity Report I got 92% so far. I am 1h and 30 mins away from getting the 80 hour Trophy.

EDIT: anyone is willing to do Dessert Paradise Master mode for me, I will send them my data, and they can do it, cause I AM MOST SICK OF IT D:< I want to snap my PSP in half D: please and thank you (:

and Lightning I am jealous of you, to beating Dessert Paradise on Master mode D:

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • She has horrible defense in comparison to the other two, and she's not as physically strong, but imo her magic & all-around barrier makes her the best one of all of them.

But she's really tough to use at first.

ソラ

Years
  • to me I find aqua second to Ven. But she is very good.
    someone said there is a glitch in Deep space where she only does 1 hp through out the whole world. But frankly I think people just need to train more.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I thought Aqua was the easiest to use out of 'em all, myself. She only died the times where I was too lazy to go through in Disney Town to reattempt getting that sticker outside of Pete's Room in the Racetrack. And when I was like: CRAP! and needed to redo a command deck for stuff during boss fights...... Nothing else really.

Terra in my current playtrhough isn't even at RG yet and he's already Lv. 32 XDDDD AND he has a LOT of his abilities already aside from the Screens and Boosts and the things involving the Abounding Crystals 0:3

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I think Aqua's the best out of the three in my opinion. Once you get her a high enough level, her barrier and teleport abilities make her extremely useful, and her super jump mixed with air dash make her broken for exploring.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Trinity Armor died with only hitting me a couple times, and that didn't even drop a quarter of my health. I think I'm a *little* overleveled at this point XD

ソラ

Years
  • u-u
    I'm too scared to work on the Dessert Parade( or is Paradise) I forgot which is was, I just want to....forget about it. D:.

I'll do other mini games, and other stuff before that i guess.

Back