• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Valor felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to face Jace with to lightsabers at his thoat and another at his chest. "Surprise." Jace stabbed him in the stumach with all three sabers. "The more you come back the more I'll stop you."
OOC: the third one is suspended by the force.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"bah JAce i have strengethend since the last time we fought" i said as i pulled out my saber as quickly as wind and sliced his leg off

"when will these jedi learn that i can't be killed from stabs"There was Jace on the floor with no leg he badly injured i could tell so i used the force to levitate him out of the room into the hallway them i seald the blast door so he couldn't get though.

and there was the concil staring in-belif as i had sliced their strongest jedi's leg off they all drew their sabers waiting for me to make my move "ha you are al weaker them my sith padawans" i said as i crushed 3 of them with a falling pillar before they had time to react.But two survived they came running at me with their sabers drawn i charged at one of them while i chocked the other the one that i was charing at sliced at me with his saber but i quickly blocked it and sliced him in half the one that i was chocking was about to die i could feel it so to make him suffer i ran and chopped off his head.

"there i thought that is one problom taken care of" i said as i meditated in the room.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
Tsu Koon felt a mager disturbance in the force. he felt that the council had been attacked. Tsu Koon knew he was going to a trap so Tsu Koon wanted to have Valor sense him so they could fight, where Tsu koon was born on the planet Dorin.

Tsu Koon quickly let Valor sense that Tsu koon was now charging away from the planet and headed towards Dorin. Tsu Koon quickly arrived at Dorin waiting for Valor. Now would be a fight to remember, two would fight one would survive, no matter what Tsu koon knew that either Valor or himself would die this day.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"What is that enourmes power i feel."i said

i quickly warped to the desert planet Dorin and there he was it was Tsu-koon

"oh,you again haven't you learned that you can not beat me"i said as i drew my special double edged saber waiting for Tsu-koon to make his move.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
"Pathetic scum!!!!!!!!!!! The Sith will be annihialated once I get through with you, your padawans will beg for mercy once they see my power." Tsu koon said furiously.
"You have killed far to many jedi today. I will not let it go on. Valor!!!!!!!!! Prepare for today you fight a being of massive proportion. Prepare to fight Tsu Koon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon then took off his mask and his eye protector, since on his planet he has no need for them. Tsu Koon was prepared for the fight to the death.

Tsu Koon then drawed both of his lightsabers. Now attacking with the technique of rage and aggresion. Tsu Koon quickly attacked Valor, it was a stail mate both warriors were almost mere equals now.

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"hmm, you have been taught well you would of made a fine sith" i said as i charged at him flurreing my saber closer and closer to his head.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
Tsu Koon now was enraged more than ever with sazy gone nothing can hold Tsu Koon back, he now was planning on slicing Valor's double edged lightsaber in half. and so it was Tsu koon now made it so that Valor was fighting with one blade.

"Heh. You are strong Valor but I have nothing to lose now, I will be the extinction itself of the SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon now continuously slashed towards Valor and yet so far both of them hardly had a scratch on them.

Years
"Ahh" Jace moaned as he used the force on his leg it was a long painfull process but he soon had his leg reattached. Jace wapped to his room and grabbed his enhancers and warped to Durin. " Valor, you think you try to tell us that you don't feel pain, but I know better. I know that the dark side is drivin by pain. I know that and you know that! And the only the only differnce is what we used it for. What you've done is terrible, but al you've done is make me stronger. This pain I feel will be your downfall.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
"Jace?!" Tsu Koon muttured "Get out of here Jace this is my battle and I won't let a simply jedi get in my way. If you interfere I will kill you!!!!!! Then I will continue my battle with Valor. Please Jace I warn you don't interfere." Tsu Koon said as he continued to fight Valor in an mere equal match.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"hmm,Hi jace" i said as i used the force to throw him into tsu koon then while they were both on the ground i came up slicing Tsu-koon shirt in half while jace was still on the ground.

Then i jumped back to my origanil position waiting for them to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back