• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon gazed as if he couldn't stop when he wished to look at Sazy, "That is your mother?! She dances in a way I have never seen. I guess I will go meet her." tsu Koon then looked at Sazy.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC:I'm back!

Ic: Tsu Koon muttered, "Yeah, why is is hard to look anway?" Sazy then took Tsu Koon to meet her, Tsu Koon then said, "Hello, my name is Tsu koon. I'm a Jedi Master."

Tsu Koon then still couldn't look away. As if he was under a spell.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Sazy glanced at Tsu Koon. Her mother nodded, but she still didn't stop dancing.

"Mom, please, you know what that does to men." Her mother's eyebrows lifted, and she stopped dancing.

"Oh. You didn't used to care. What is it? Do you love this man?"

"Ug. Mom...I..." Sazy looked away. How was she going to tell her mother.

"Well, I sure hope you don't. You haven't forgotten that you are engaged with Kino, right?" Her mother tilted her head.

"Kino? Why-"

"Sazy, what happened to your real body?" Her mother was walking toward her.

"Ummmm....Ooops?" Sazy suddenly remembered her villages law. "Seems it, uh, went..."

"Idiot child!" Her mother's paw slapped Sazy's face. She closed her eyes.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon then glared at Sazy's mother and said,"I'm not a man I'm a Kel Dor. Kino? Who is Kino?!"

something then set off Tsu Koon he began to become enraged with more ager than ever.

Tsu Koon then said, "Why did you hit Sazy?!!!!!!!"

Years
  • " I think I'll try back later." Jace said before he shut off the com. "Hmmm." Jace thought what to do as he spun around in his chair looking at the ceiling, his classes were shure to have a replacement master by now, which left him open. He finally decided to sit in on a ten year old class.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • OCC:i'm sorry to post again i know this must be pissing you off.But WTF has happend to jukki and astrii without them i cant RP can't someone contact them.

ooc: Sorry, I went on a youth trip on Wednesday and I just got back today. 5 days of complete fun. I was only one of the two youth girls that went, the others were boys but that was okay. 12 people. 2 girls. 6 boys. 3 boy chaperones. 1 girl chaperone. The world is coming to an end. XD

ic: "Valor! What are you doing here?!", Jukii whispered as she pulled Valor down to the floor. "Can't you see I'm hiding?! Look, Astrii took off and we're following her.", she whispered again. "Now, be quiet or you'll give off our position."

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • "Man or Kel Dor, you mean nothing to me. I have no use for those who don't know village law." Sazy's mother turned to Tsu Koon and smiled. "Sazy should know by now what the village law is." She turned back to Sazy. "Come on. You shouldn't be here. You need to go."

"Tsu Koon," Sazy stared helplessly at Tsu Koon. She turned away and grabbed her mother's outstreched hand. She began to walk with her mother. Sazy knew this was the end of her. She wasn't going to come back after this.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon then knew he couldn't interfere with the law of the village, Tsu Koon now couldn't truly be in love with Sazy.

Tsu Koon was filled with anger and then went into the ship and planned on leaving the planet heading back towards the Jedi Council.

Tsu Koon now knew he had two perposes left find and kill Valor, and lead to the extinction of the Sith, as Tsu Koon was leaving he muttered to himself, "I love you Sazy........"

Tsu Koon then began to leave.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon sensed something horrible had just happened to Sazy, Tsu Koon wanted to go back a see her but he couldn't interfere with the village law, could Sazy be dead he thought

Tsu Koon then yelled, " I LOVE YOU, SAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Something then happened to Tsu Koon the anger in him was more than ever.
    Tsu Koon then wondered if Sazy would even really want him to come back.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Uh,did sazy die.

"jukki i came to tell you that i am going down to jedi concil to take them all out" 'if i don't survive you will take my posititon Okay"

i said as i climbed back in my ship and set a course for the concil.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • OCC:well sazy and Tsu-koon were on sazy's home planet and they fell in love but sazy was supposed to marry some other guy so her mom burned her at the stake *did she survive*

Meanwhile you was on a ship were me a jukki were spying on you.I told jukki that i had to kill the jedi concil so i left the ship and jukki is still there.Oh and Jace was back at jedi temple training jedi.

Well i'm off to sydney now bye.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC:I'm positive Sazy is dead but she died for a reason. It will mainly make sense in the next episode. Just wait and see mwahahahahahha

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC: I knew it

IC: Tsu koon then headed towards the council, he sensed something was headed there as well.

Perhaps it is Valor? Tsu Koon thought.

Tsu Koon grasped his lightsabers waiting for the moment he would arrive and wait for the thing that was headed towards the council.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • I hoped out of my ship onto to sunny planet "I saw some padawans training" i quickly charged at them all with extreme force but by the time they pulled their sabers out they had no heads then i said "pah usless jedi" as i entered the dark old temple some more padawans "pah more of you stupid drones" i said as used the force to pull down one pillars crushing all 3 of them "nice try idiots" as i finished off some more padawans i came to a door a big,old dark door i used the force to open it and there was the concil "ha i found you" i said as i drew my saber.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back