• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "Hello Serge. Is something wrong?" Tsu Koon glared towards Serge
    Tsu Koon and Sazy finally reached the Jedi temple.

Tsu Koon then began to say, "Masters of the council, I request permission to go to the planet of Naboo with Sazy accompaning me."

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon then obtained the council's permission, but the council seemed disturbed as if a great being was gaining power. Tsu Koon then sensed the power and it disturbed him as well.

Tsu Koon glared towards sazy then muttered, " Are you ready to go to Naboo, Sazy?"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "I can't help it but think of revenge on Valor, that is why I will truly fight next time" tsu Koon said

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon and Sazy then entered in their ship, now heading towards Naboo, "Are you alright Sazy it seems like something went wrong in the temple?" tsu Koon asked while flying the ship

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC: Happy Dude may I ask why do you ask the same question over, and over again?

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon looked at Sazy, "Yes, now that we are here.....didn't you say you came for your mother, Sazy?"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon then wondered What could Sazy's mother be like?"Yes, I would like to see your mother Sazy, if that is alright?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • "Okay," Sazy jumped up as she replied. She grabbed Tsu Koon's hand and led him into the deep, dark forest. She led him through the twists and turns, and, finally, they came to an open field. Someone was dancing. The woman danced in such a way as to capture any man's heart. Sazy smiled.

"Tsu Koon, that is my mother."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back