• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    " I can stop her but It will hurt her" Jace stands in one spot with his eyes closed. in a few seconds he punches, landing it straight in Astrii's stumach. She hits the ground and and Jace pulls out his saber raises and swings at Astrii. Right before it hits he turns and throws it into Omega's arm. "And if you cut the strings, the puppets free."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Granta Omega stumbled backwards, clutching his arm. "I'll see you all again, especially you, Astroara." He snarled, before disappearing into a hidden door. Different types of droids appeared from nowhere, shooting at the jedi. Astroara didn't move, knocked unconcious from Jace's blow.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Ow!! What the-?!" Astroara jumped, yelping. She fell on the ground, rubbing her head. There was no time for questions, she could see that. Droids were everywhere, and some were coming after her and Sazy.

"Sazy, look out!" Astroara said, leaping to her feet and deflecting blaster bolts. She held out her left hand, using the force to knock them down. They were surrounded.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Wait i had a plan i saw Jace fighting the droids and Sazy un-guarded. now was the time to attack.

"hey Sazy" i said "take this" i said that just as i was charging at her

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    I glanced back at the sith. He charged, but was blown back by some force.

"Stupid sith...Now...I suppose I should show everyone what I really look like." I lifted my head. My claws extended; my snout became longer; my ears grew; the color of my fur changed to pure black. My tail elongated. I no longer resembled at cat, but a wolf. I drew my light saber. "Now...I have no use for any of you. Prepare to die!" I screamed as I flew through the air, hiting anything in my path, be it friend or foe.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "Fine you want this battle to finish me off don't you" "well now you can prepare for my full form"" i said as i took off my mask and transformed into a taller version of me with a glowing red light around me. "well what are you waiting for"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: Okay, this new form is like me, except a wolf, and A LOT more powerful. But it does have drawbacks. So if you guys think it is too powerful...just wait...

IC: I spun right into the sith. Every move I made was faster than the last. Each one more like lightening. I came close to the sith, close enough to kill him, but I didn't. I stopped right before I could. My knees buckled. I was totally un-guarded. I fainted.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "Ha looks like your new form isn't so powerful after all"

I said as i picked up Sazy and took her aboard my ship that we were on before.

oh crap i said "juiki hurry up and get over here"

OCC:where ish juiki

ooc: My compie wasn't workin yesterday, so I couldn't post. Evil compie...

ic: Jukii saw the ship's engines starting up again. The sith and other Jedi were onboard. But Astrii wasn't. Jukii was begining to get mad at Astroara, with her being brainwashed by Omega. She heard the sith call her. She started to run toward the ship, but stopped, turned around, and looked at Astrii. She was still knocked out from the jedi's attack. Jukii constantly looked back and forth, when droids were starting to file towards Astrii. "Why must I always do this?", she asked herself as she put a force-field around Astroara as the droids started to fire at her. Jukii used the Force to levitate Astrii to the ship. Jukii placed her down in the ship, and then ran to it.

ooc: well, well! you suck saphi.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "ha Once we get back to your home planet" "You will blow it up or die with it"

i said as i started our ships engines up and began to fly

Years
    " Ok now what" Jace checks out his options and weighs the concequences: stay here Get his butt handed back to him by a thousand droids and troopers, or Jump the ship and stand a chance. "Ship." Jace runs after the ship as it starts takeing off and jumps on top of it. Jace slams his saber into the metal and cuts a door for himself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back