• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: you probably shouldn't have said your plans to kill the sith lord. By the way, where the heck is he?

ic: "There's no need to kill anybody right now. If we got into a light saber war right now there's a good chance all of us will die.", Jukii said. "Right now is not the time for a grudge to be taken place! Please don't make me freeze this entire ship in time just so I can fly you guys to a deserted planet and no more fuss will take place!", she said, hoping to calm them down.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Astroara stood frozen, in complete shock.

Your brother is still alive....

Omega's words echoed through her mind. They taunted her, confused her, frustrated her.

I can help you find your brother....

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • OCC:sorry i'm late.

"Ok this place is fine to battle" i said as i took out another saber.

"Sazy if you think you will kill me you are mistaken" i said as i used choke on her.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Astroara snapped out of her trance, runnning at the sith. Focus.... She told herself, Come on, you can change... Sazy needs you...!!

There was a flash of light. Astroara transformed, now looking like a large silver fox. She was running on four paws now, and her fangs were bared. White angelic wings sprouted from her back. She pounced at the sith, ramming into him and clamping onto his arm with her teeth. Astroara took to the sky, and threw him at the ground. At least Sazy was safe.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "Ha jukki would never betray me would you"

"then i saw a wolf charging at me" i couldn't help laughing "you will die wolf or human" i said as i drew my double-edged saber.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: his eyes rock!! I wish I had eyes like that! XD

Ic: Astroara growled at the sith. It didn't matter if she died, as long as her friends were safe. She may have just been a padawan, but she was ready to fight to the death.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: I have to agree. He was hot. And I seriously hope my pair didn't see that. XD

Ic: Astroara ignored their talking and charged at the sith again, claws extended, eyes narrowed, fangs ready to rip him to shreds... He had dangered them all, even his own padawan, and still didn't care. She let out a furocious roar, slashing at him.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • *sigh* "jace is right we must fly to yavin 4 ruins to continue" i said that as i picked up the wolf and knocked her out against the wall then i set a course for yavin 4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back