• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    I have my Gardevoir use psychic to bring the Shaymin to me. Then I lock jamesofice and all those pokemon in the castle from the outside and bribe Darkrai to keep preventing everyone from using teleport. I also planted a box of lighted tnt in there and you explode.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    You're too busy laughing at Jamesofice that you don't notice my Mismagius appearing behind you and using Astonish.

You get such a start you run away... right into Jamesofice's haunted house, moments before it blows, taking both of you with it.
    Did I mention my Buizel snatched Shaymin yet again?

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    while your buizel stopped to eat ham, my politoad grabbed shaymin with his tongue and at it whole. after 2 days of waiting, i had shaymin (kind of stinky though)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    Did I meantion that I also had Gardevoir use protect? No? well I did also had my Luxray use scary face on Diablerie and his Buizel. It scares both of you causing your speed to be sharply decreased (actual effect). You and your Buizel run as fast as you can but, you forgot Shymin and by the time you realize this Ihad already left with Shaymin.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Oops...
    My Gardevoir used Double Team. That was only my Double Teamed clone that ran away.
    While pikaboy is happily walking along, he falls into a Team Rocket-style pit trap that i set up.
    Buizel grabs Shaymin and off we go again!
    We travel to the river where I met Buizel and my Buizel gathers an army of Buizels and Floatzels. I send out Mismagius and Gardevoir to detect any sneak attacks, and my Golem and Charizard to protect against electric and grass attacks on my army.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    I have Dialga use roar of time to go back in time and while you are too busy gathering your army, I swipe Shaymin and leave you to gather your army. I tell Whodahthunk that you still have they Shaymin and you two battle with your armies of Pokemon while I escape to a mysterious region.

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    I use my Palkia to travel through all the dimesnions until we reach to your region and Palkia uses Hydro Pump, drowning you and Dialga, and Shaymin turns to Sky Forme in order to escape the flood, and Palkia uses Ancient Power to force Shaymin to come to me :D

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    My SHAYMIN!

I find you, and using my mystical stone that I had obtained since it was attached to the second Shaymin egg(which died), to control Shaymin's mind. Palkis attacks me, but Shaymin, under the stone's power, turns into Sky Form and we fly away. You pursue us on Palkia. I laugh like an idiot and fly into an unknown region. The townsfolk are so impressed by my Shaymin and your Palkia, they storm after us. While you absorb the pride of being on the news, I steal Palkia with the stone. Now with Palkia and Shaymin under the stone's control, I sneak away with Celebi and go into the distant future...

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...until you're pulled back by pikaboy's Dialga (i saved it from pikapip's attack earlier and has become loyal to me).
    Dialga and Palkia restart their ancient battle and in all the confusion, Buizel steals Shaymin from Darkpokeball.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    Except that my Dialga's loyalty to you was an act we put together he uses hyper beam on you and Buizel leaving Shaymin unharmed. Shaymin enjoys my company so much that Shaymin jumps to me and I have Arcues take us to his dimension.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...But when you arrive, you realise my Buizel stole back Shaymin in the knick of time. So you and Arceus are in the other dimension without Shaymin.

Then the spacial disturbances caused by the battle between Dialga and Palkia closes the rift you and Arceus travelled through, leaving both of you trapped in that dimension, Shaymin-less for ever, while Buizel, Shaymin and I relax at Resort Gorgeous sipping lemonade and wishing my house key hadn't been sent to the other dimension too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    Except I had Gardevoir use teleport seconds before the rift closed so I escape and while you are too busy to notice I swapped the Shaymin for your house key (your welcome) and leave with out a trace.

Cid

Years
    You're Gardevoir fell in love with my a Gallade passing by, though, which gave my Squirtle enough time to steal Shaymin.
    I then run away with Squirtle and Shaymin. :3

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    I reactivate my awesome stone's powers and order Shaymin to come to me. It did......one million years later to my grave. As a ghost, I possess Shaymin and stay in there for another million years. All of you guys are dead, and I am Shaymin. Take Shaymin, and I'll make it do something bad to you.

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    I use Celebi to Teleport in time to the future steal Shaymin then Teleport even further in time so no one can catch me.

Mifune

*Lurk Lurk Lurk*
    Years
    I use Dialga to teleport Shaymin to me, and use Palkia to send me off to a alternate universe.

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    I use Arceus to create a new universe then Arceus destroys every other universe and all humans and pokemon in it except for me and Shaymin and we live happily ever after in the new universe.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Unaware of the universe being destroyed, I along with Porygon-Z flip through a portal from an alternate dimension and onto your world. I throw Porygon-Z a pair of Choice Specs...

Porygon-Z used Hyper Beam!

Arceus Took 500.5% damage (critical.)

*Beam can be seen from the galaxy*

Oh wait...We just obliterated Shamin...Didn't we...

Porygon-Z used Trick Room!

The universe is restored, along with everyone on it.

*Snags Shaymin in everyone's confusion*

*hops back onto Salamence's back*

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    My Dusknoir suddenly appears and takes the Shaymin, and enters a Dimensional Hole, which leads to the future.

Back