• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I summon Snorlax to eat you.

Then I steal Shaymin from the person who had it last.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
    As you turn off a light switch to happily fall asleep with your newly obtained Shaymin, I come out of the dead blonde girl in your closet and scare the shiz out of you with my AAAAAAあああああ before grabbing Shaymin and sending it to the alternate dimension anything that comes into contact with me goes to. But for technicalities sake, I still has Shaymin! :D

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    A Mightyena comes and attacks all of you, except for the Shaymin of course, which then brings it back to me.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Lucario used Close Combat!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's Mightyena fainted!

Now I'll clone multiple Shaymins, so nobody knows which is the real one >D

...unless that ruins the game. Otherwise, I'll just be a sissy and run away with Shaymin :/

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I kidnap Professor Oak and use his Pokemon knowledge to find the correct Shaymin. I throw all the clones (and Oak) into a lava pit just to stop things becoming confusing.
    My Buizel grabs Shaymin and we escape by diving into the ocean (i magically made scuba gear appear).

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    @Diablerie, then your heart gets taken out as well as Beca, Charizard362, Uboa and 5qwerty! I have the Shaymin again. I summon the Gentlemen again and now nobody can say a word. Again, see HUSH. Then, I bake a pie and hide Shaymin in it. I put the pie safely away so nobody would no his disguise. When I come back, I see pie crumbs. Uh-Oh.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Seeing as i have no clue what that HUSH thing is, I ignore it completely.

I went walking past and my Buizel saw your pie and ate it! (thus the pie crumbs).
    I take him to a surgeon who operates on Buizel and takes out the Shaymin from his stomache. Buizel survives surgery cos hes awesome and I run away once more with Shaymin! (Don'tcha just hate it with you get your hands covered with Buizel stomache goo?)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    Except that it was really my Buizel (who is awesome) and he brings Shaymin to me I then seal myself into the Pokemon universe where I capture more Pokemon and they become my army which now consists of one of every Pokemon (including ones that have be seen in Pokemon black and white so far.) I have Darkria prevent teleport and have Kyogre, Groundon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus wathing their dimensions, land, sea, and sky.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    I go to Spear Pillar and use this Red Chain I obtained in a Galactic HQ and go to your Pokemon Universe. Giratina sees me and tries to attack me, and Shaymin gets scared and uses Seed Flare. It opens back up the entrance to Spear Pillar and I grab it and get out.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...And you step out right in front of me. Pikaboy could never have a Buizel as awesome as mine and it turns out that it was my Buizel all along, who was just there to scope out Pikaboy and his Pokemon. As vietazn escapes Pikaboy's dimension, my Buizel-in-disguise jumps forward and snatches Shaymin. He jumps through the Seed Flare portal and leaves vietazn and Pikaboy trapped in the other dimension forever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    Except that I never used seed flare in the first place. AND it was my buiezal. Once you escape my Pokemon use an coordinated attack. All of them attack you at once causing a huge explosion and you end up blasting off again. The shay min the uses seed flare and I step out bringing vietazn withmy and I give him another Shaymin. So now both me and vietazn have a shaymin.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Wrong! After I blasted off, I sent out Dragonite to catch me. I then sent out my Ditto and he transformed into vietazn. You give Shaymin to my Ditto-vietazn who passes it on to me. My Dragonite swoops in and blasts you away, dropping Shaymin in the process. My Buizel picks it up and uses his awesomeness to wipe out your Buizel. And to keep things simple, the second Shaymin magically blows up, leaving only the original one.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I don't think so. I use a regular kart and drive the opposite direction of you! Then a huge explosion occurs at a giant fireball and everybody died! Except for me. You know why?

'Cause I had my seatbelt on
    And my seat back in the full upright position
    Had my seatbelt on
    Had my seatbelt on

Ah ha ha ha
    Ah ha ha
    Ahhhh

Well, to cut a long story short, the shaymin now belongs to me, and we fly, to

Albuquerque
    Albuquerque

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...And Feraligatr runs right into an Electrode pit I set up.

My Buizel and I sip pina colatas with Shaymin while enjoying the smell of freshly roasted Feraligatr.

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    Then Lickilicky came and said too Buizel and said "You get roasted too" Lickilicky pushed Buizel down and said too Shaymin "You look like yummy!Me talk in third person" Lickilicky ate Shaymin.

(Uhm surgery)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    The surgeon happens to be me in disguise!
    I operate on your Lickilicky and extract Shaymin.

I run away like my pants are on fire (they actually are, courtesy of my Charizard) with Shaymin in my Lickilicky-stomache-goo drenched hands.

Back