• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I don't think so. I use Machamp to break down the Persian security systems, and stole Shaymin! Now we hide in Mt. Silver!

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    I fly over to Mt. Silver on Amirita and take shaymin and while you are chasing me out of the place I have my Camerupt use avalance and earthquake trappng you in. I fly to the Green Field Mansion and activate the Spell of the Unown, recreating the movie.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I get my own Unown to get the other Unown on my side. They distort space inside the mansion and deposit Shaymin into my arms. I set Electrodes all over the mansion and then escape on my Dragonite before the whole mansion blows.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Aha!
    Your Dragonite is really my Dragonite undercover after I kidnapped yours. I have Dragonite throw you off into the Lake of Rage where you get attacked by the Red Gyarados and millions of Magikarp! Mwahahahahahaha!!!! Oh, and i also have Dragonite hide Shaymin in my happy place which I will never reveal no matter how much you torture me!

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    while you where kidnapping dragonite i put a transmitter in both of your dragonite XD. i take shaymin and throw him into the Bermuda triangle

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    All of a sudden the ground crumbles and I come up on my Sandslash. Electivire keeps the Corsola at bay while Gardevoir blasts you with Shadow Ball. Shaymin goes flying and my Snorlax eats it in one gulp. No surgeon alive can get through all the layers of fat to my Snorlax's stomache. Gardevoir teleports me and my Pokemon to somewhere inside the Sinnoh Victory Road.

locoroco

Years
    i take the snorlax and do a fatality (like mortal combat) open him up and take the shaymin as im running away im knifing the shaymin

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...I guessed that you, Mr Happy Stabby would show up, so I fitted all my Pokemon and Shaymin and knife-proof vests! I quickly catch up to you, on Dragonite. While you're looking at me, you keep running... right off a cliff into the ocean. Buizel is waiting there, grabs Shaymin, rockets out of the water to deliver Shaymin to me and I flee to get the protection of the Sinnoh Elite Four!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I own the Elite Four with my team of highly skilled ninja Glaceons, steal the Shaymin and have Gardevoir teleport you to the Orre region while I teleport somewhere else

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    but me and my LV93 infernape from diamond (true story) flies to Orre. There, we find you in Celebi's shrine, trying to time travel. infernape uses Blast Burn on you. fortantely, shaymin and celebi has a new ability called all guard, which makes it invincible. i hide in Isshu somewhere.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I get my Arceus to befriend Reshiram (it's a legendary Pokemon thing) and he blasts you out of Isshu with some new undiscovered attack. I swoop in on Dragonite and pick up Shaymin and just because I feel like being a jerk at the moment, Infernape too. Buizel drops your Lv93 Infernape into the ocean and we fly into the sunset on Dragonite.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I rescue Infenape.
    He's dead. I have Ho-oh, when flying into the sunset, burn you with Sacred Fire. Then, I take teh Buziel, kill him by having Pikachu use Thunder, and then proceed to steal shaymin and dragonite. I fly to the moon, where me and dexyos have cookies :3

locoroco

Years
    while you where blasting final destination i was busy killing shaymin i knifed his neck and knifed you as well then i threw you dead bodies at the ocean where sharpedo take care of you when your buizel follows you i gunshot his head and let the sharpedo do the rest XD

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Yeah. All the violent stuff that Locoroco did didn't happen cos my Mismagius knows Substitute. Sorry. :)

I get Feraligatr to blow bubbles or air for me. One surrounds my head and I float up to the moon with my air bubble, snatch Shaymin and stick him in his own little air bubble and slowly float away from the moon. It would help if Feraligatr air bubbles actually had some form of navigation.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I take a Sandslash and have it curl up in a ball and pop your bubble with it and Shaymin falls and i take him away!

locoroco

Years
    while your gallade is running to take shaymin i lay mines all over the floor exploding your gallade i take shaymin and kill him!!!! (kinda awkward since i love shaymin XD)

Back