• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    while your gallade is running to take shaymin i lay mines all over the floor exploding your gallade i take shaymin and kill him!!!! (kinda awkward since i love shaymin XD)
    Shaymin doesn't die. I fire mah lazor at u, and you die. I take shaymin~

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    ok maybe he doesnt but he does get gravely injured anywho

you missed and does mines i set in the floor you step on 1 of does and you get bloen away to a very far away place then i take shaymin and hide him in my garbage disposal

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    luckily, I flew to your location.
    Unfortanatley, I got knocked into you. Our Pokeballs went flying, and shaymin went who-knows-where. I try to find the missing Shaymin immdiately

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
    umm wait i posted to late but i turned on the garbage disposal and killed them both. but anyways i find shaymin and hide him in my toilet

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    My Gyrados comes up through your plumbing system, and takes Shaymin in his mouth, and flies to me, delivering Shaymin to me. Then me, Shaymin and Gyrados get on a spaceship and fly to the moon.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I use the combition of Alakazam and Gardevoir and have them both use Psychic and pull the moon towards me. Then i snatch Shaymin and jump into the ocean where my trusty Lapras is waiting for me and we sail off into the sunset, prize in hand.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    But the sun you see is really my Solrock. You are so surprised that you drop Shaymin into the ocean, where my trusty Gyrados is able to fetch it for me.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I use Skitty's Attract to make you fall in love, then you hand the Shaymin over to me and I ride Dragonite to the Day Care Center where me and Shaymin hide inside an egg

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    Becuase Skitty's attract has made me fall in love with you, I follow you and find the egg. I sit outside it and sing to you, but my singing is so terrible that the egg cracks open, and in order to get me to stop singing, you give Shaymin to me.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    So let's have Skitty have a try at singing, shall we? I have Skitty use Sing and you fall asleep, letting me take Shaymin and i hide in a egg that is among a million other eggs! Which egg is mine?!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    We just take whichever egg is big enough to fit a trainer inside - it's obviously bigger than all the others. Magmortar warms it with Flamethrower until it cracks and Shaymin comes flying out. Buizel cools it down and we go and hide out in the nearby Lost Tower. I use my natural awesomeness (and my Mismagius' Hypnosis...) to befriend all the Gastly, Zubat and Misdreavus inside.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    But, alas, there is Mutiny in the ranks of Ghosts. You are overthrown by a rather oddly-placed Gengar (who is'nt meant to be there) who crowns me leader of all Ghosts, and takes the Shyamin from you and gives it to me as a gift.
    The ghosts then build me a palace, with a huge moat, and me and Shaymin are inside.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I disguise myself as an apple-deliveryman and get right inside the castle. I empty the apples onto your head and knocks you out. I stuff Shaymin into the sack and get out of there before you come to.

Oh, and I blow up your castle for good measure.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    When my Bonsly sees the destroyed castle, he crys. He crys so loudly that you feel sorry for him, and take him in (not knowing that the Bonsly is mine). Then, while you sleep, Bonsly takes the Shyamin to me, and we run for the hills under cover of darkness.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    But while you are running for the hills, Bonsly trips over a rock and starts crying. I hear the crying and run over and steal Shaymin while you are tending to Bonsly. I then go and hide in the Goldenrod Radio Tower.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    While in the Goldenrod Radio Tower, Whitmey makes a loud screaming ruckus that she failed the Radio Card test... again. You jump from surprise and drop Shaymin, and I pick it up and run into the Underground.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    I run after you and end up falling you feel so sorry for me that you give me Shaymin. I then trip you run away with sneasel staying to fight your pokemon (my sneasel has 999 hp, speed, attack, defense, special attack and defense).

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...But that doesn't mean that your cheat Sneasel can't be charmed by Pichu's Sweet Kiss! While Sneasel's fallng in love with my adorably cute Pichu, I create an invisible wall with Mr. Mime that Pikaboy smashes right into and falls unconsious. I steal Shaymin back and hide inside the Ilex Forest.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I cackle evilly and steal Pikaboy's hacked Sneasel, and use it as bait by tying it up over the mouth of an active volcano. Shaymin, who totally sees Sneasel as the bad boy type, opted for him over Smoochum and ran away to save him; I picked him up and sat on a cloud.

Back