• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    My awesome Pikachu (full of awesome, mind you) uses Volt Tackle and spins into the air! Direct contact, but unfortunately the Shaymin falls, where I can't catch it.

Oops. Somebody else pick it up for me, please? Lol.

bigguy99

Proud owner of Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    I pick up Shymin, and give it to my Scyther, who stands in front of it, continually using Swords Dance to make itself stronger, making it impossible for any pokemon to get by.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    ghost's snorlax uses Giga impact on Torchicexplorer and his chatot, sending them flying, and the shaymin hurtling up in the air.
    Ghost's snorlax then uses it's belly flab as a shaymin trampoline, then Ghost catches the shaymin and rides away on a moped =w=

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    My snorlax falls out of the helicopter and lands on you as i take shaymin

Years
    my pelliper used protect to keep snorlax off of us, then uses surf to knock ur copter out of the sky. it grabs shaymin in its bill and returns to me, we fly of to fiore to report to my summer job as a pokemon ranger.

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Uxie bumped into a wall and dropped Shaymin , Latias go catch Shaymin !

Years
    Then my darkria uses Dark Void and takes shaymin away from tyranitar, he then passes it to Giratina who stashs it in the distortion world.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Snorlax uses Earthquake to knock Ryu-Kun and Ariados off their feet, and i steal shaymin

Back