• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
    My butterfree uses Sleep powder on you and your Wartortle than my Scizor takes the shaymin and flys away with me on its back.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I hop on my Goldeen, and snatch Shaymin away from you. Then, my Pikachu uses Thundershock on you. I then swim away, never been seen again.....

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    Slowpoke uses rain dance, the lake fills back up, and me and my team are riding on wailord.
    Kangaskhan downs ryquaza with outrage and groudon is taken down with wailord's hydro pump.
    Shaymin falls back down, and is placed in kangaskhan's pouch. Then we dive again.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    Umbra Ice Beams Crobat and then jumps onto him flying away and laughing maniacally (Lol cameos)

Shaymin falls, Ghost catches, and Ghost and his pokemon ride away into the sunset on wailord.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    ^ Yeah, cameos....
    My Zapdos uses Thunder, shocking anything in range of the sunset. Shaymin flies up, I grab it, my Giratina opens a hole to the Distorition World, where I hide in time in the Distoriton World.

Years
    oh noez! hey no fair my crobat got hit twice! y does every1 hate teh crobatz?

i enter the Distortion World & my Jynx Ice Beam's Giratina, i snatch Shaymin & escape leaving a grenade in the Distortion World. My Jynx then proceeds to Ice Beam the two pokemon that attacked Crobat(poor Crobat:()

Years
    Doesnt matter, i still haz the shaymin! I take Shaymin & put it in a pokeball, but i accidentally drop it & it wont let Shaymin back out. I then proceed with going 2 kurt's 2 have him fix it. i fly off on my crobat with the malfunctioning pokeball.

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
    But My Magnezone Confronts You,Zap Cannoning Crobat,Then Tossing The Pokeball In A Black Hole!Where A Crushing Machine Awaits.With Shaymin Safely Out Of The Ball,The Ball Was Crushed,And Shaymin Is In Pallet Town,Guarded By Gary And His Electivire.I Gave You Directions To Pallet Town,And Pwned Gary With Magnezone,And Now You Can Grab Shaymin,If You Can Dodge 300 Rampaging Tauros!

Years
    i trick Snorlax into trading me Shaymin, which he takes from u, for a Double Whopper! XD
    then i cal Crobat back to his pokeball & throw out Aerodactyl. I tell him to use Fly so I can take my Crobat(who you all seem to love mistreating) to a pokemon center.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    I blow up the pokemon center! XD I appear out of the smoke and grab shaymin while you cant see me. Then my diglet takes me underground where i build my own secret base, trapping me and shaymin inside and blocking the exit with EXPLOSIVES! Mwahahahaha

Back