• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    My Froslass woke me up using Wake-up Slap (Still hurts) and it froze arcinineflames without freezing Shaymin, and I take it out of your hands.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    My crobat uses Pluck to snatch shaymin out for hands, and uses U-Turn to return to me so i can get Shaymin

Flipside

Nubi Trainer [:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    My diglett comes underneath your foot, which makes you fall.
    If brings shaymin to me through the ground ;D

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    "Oh no you don't!"

Dratini uses Surf to flood Diglett's hole, causing Shaymin to come out of the hole so i can grab it

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I send out Gulpin and it eats you, and your luxray leaving Shaymin out in the open, SNAG!

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    My Red Gyrados eats you, and sends Shaymin flying to me by whacking it with it's massive tail

Flipside

Nubi Trainer [:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    My weedle runs to you and grabs shaymin, then

What? Your weedle seems to be evolving! *epic music* The shaymin is now stuck in the kakuna.
    *runs away with lopsided kakuna*

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    *sends out Ninetails*

Ninetails uses flamethrower to burn the kakuna + trainer and then catches the Shaymin in it's many tails.

*runs away*

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    My pikachu hid in blastoises shell without him looking and uses thunder from the inside and takes the shaymin while I trade it to the Richar but turn my game off in the middle and now we have two shaymin!

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • My Farfetch'd imitates a samurai warrior and stares down your Ampharos before giving a nasty welt with its best iaijutsu strike (AKA, a critically-hitting Cut) using its Stick item. Then it flies away with the Shaymin.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Kangaskhan uses Ice Beam on Farfetch'd, and its joey (the young in the kangaskhan's pouch) puts Shaymin in the pouch

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • (C'mon people, let's get some new replies)

The ghost Marowak survives with 1 HP because I secretly gave it a Focus Sash. Because you don't have a Silph Scope your Pokemon are too afraid to fight it as I run off with the Shaymin.

Back