• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    I Teleport using abra and use my clefairy to double slap Mr.Silver while i steal Shaymin

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Looks through magikarps remains and finds shamin, thinks about how much of a fail blowing up magikarp was, then run down into my regigigas' cave, lol no-onez can see me!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • No, but my Gardevoir uses her Psychic powers to sense you. I put on my Indiana Jones fedora and explore your cave. I find Shaymin and start escaping with it, but your Regigigas pursues me. It trips and does the whole rolling boulder thing. I use an Escape Rope as a whip and escape to the Viridian Forest.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I have my army of Caterpies, Metapods, Butterfrees, Weedles, Kakunas, Beedrills, and Pikachus to attack you and fetch Shaymin for me!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Okay Mr.Violent Person...You may of have burned the forest down...but not before i used a protective sphere projected by Gardevoir's Psychic to proect me and Shaymin. I still have Shaymin.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • ...My own Gardevoir protected me from the fire too. Dragonite uses Brick Break to smash your barrier and Buizel grabs Shaymin. He uses his tail like a helicopter like he does on the anime and I escape on Dragonite. We escape to an area full of flying-type Pokemon - can't hit Buizel or Dragonite in a crowd like this!

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • only an rpg can hit you so i decided to use my most trustworthy weapon my rpg launcher i shot a few rpg's killing all of the flying type pokemon and killing your dragonite in the process you fall from dragonite and land in conveniently placed sharp rocks killing you and shaymin along with buizel

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Gardevoir cushioned my fall with Psychic - it then destroys your launcher with Psychic and Dragonite survived the attack on it befoe cos its awesome. Locoroco didn't take Shaymin, so Zenith95s still has it. I blast Gear with Buizel's Aqua Jet and take back Shaymin. I hide in Oreburgh Mine among the miners.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I run in there, take Shaymin and yell "Mine!" ( couldn't resist XD)... I run and hide behind Daddy in Petalburg Gym....Daddy'll protect me and Shaymin!

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • Gardevoir cushioned my fall with Psychic - it then destroys your launcher with Psychic and Dragonite survived the attack on it befoe cos its awesome. Locoroco didn't take Shaymin, so Zenith95s still has it. I blast Gear with Buizel's Aqua Jet and take back Shaymin. I hide in Oreburgh Mine among the miners.

didnt you remember you had it when you fell from the dragonite and then i said it landed on the conveniently placed sharp rocks, even if gardevoir cushioned ur fall ud be dead XD.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Into my conveniently-placed Smeargle-proof net!

While trapped there, you drop Shaymin. I put it on my head and conceal it with an oversized novelty hat. With Buizel, Dragonite, Electivire, Migmagius and Gardevoir protecting me and the hat.

Last edited:

pokemonloverXD

I love Ash!
    Years
  • My Lugia uses psychic from a long distance where your Pokemon can't attack it and takes Shaymin along with the hat, I ride on Lugia and we fly away to the horizon

Back