• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • Gardevoir teleports me to Pluto, I teleport you back to Earth, take Shaymin, push you in a pit with ravenous Tyranitars, and slowly fill the pit with your own Yummy Sauce! Did I mention the pit was full of explosives?

Wanna know a secret? I'm the one who broke your Platinum too! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Sorry, I'll stop now -_-

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Pluto isn't a planet, because it's already destroyed. How? Remember the episode "Vicky loses her Icky" in The Fairly Odd Parents? There's a button Cosmo pressed, and it exploded. So Pluto doesn't exist, and I own the Shaymin!

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    What you didn't realize is that you are already in a force field. (Wow. Force Fields are so 2004.) And when you ran into the barrier of the force field, the Shaymin flies up and lands on my hands. Now my Staraptor flies me up high in the sky!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Your Staraptor flies straight into a net that I strung up. It gets tangled, and you and Shaymin fall off. I catch Shaymin and take him to Endor.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • My Wingull flys me to Endor, and it uses supersonic to confuse you into giving me the Shaymin. Then I go to the Avatar world from 'Avatar:The Last Airbender' and I get everyone there to protect me, while I hide in the darkest cave.

Hai....
    FALLLLCOON....PAWNCH!

*takes shaymin and goes Sekka city and in that snow hidden cliff*

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • You accidentally go to Hoth. My Wampa takes the Shaymin after eating you and brings her back to me. I call my Wampa back to his Net Ball. I run back to the Death Star as fast as i can.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I hitch a ride with Chewy and Han Solo and sneak into the death Star and disguised as a Strom Trooper I steal the Shaymin from your clutches and fly away leaving Chewy and Solo behind.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • I send my Imperial Guards after you in their Custom TIE Interceptors! They chase you down and a Droideka jumps out and steals Shaymin (because i am that awesome) and hooks up to a unlimited power generator. It keeps its shields up forever! Muwahaha!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I turn into a ninja assassin and karate chop the generator in half and take the shaymin, and I fly back to earth and hide in the Statue of Liberty.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • i use dialga and stop u in the middle of the teleport take shaymin and and go to another dimension and then kill shaymin by cutting it into pieces then taking the pieces and shooting them with my trusty rpg launcher thereby destroying all the pieces and making shaymin dissapear.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I use Celebi to go back in time and simply take Shaymin before any of the above happens.

(Sorry. This game won't be ending that way. v_v)

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Luckily for me, my Tangrowth's vine gets caught in the time-stream opening created by the Celebi, and drags both her and me back to the very start of this thread.

Tangrowth whips her vines around BinaryPeaches and throws her far away from any of the known regions, leaving me to safely take the Shaymin. (It's so cute!)

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • I distract you with my level 101 Caterpie, who uses Spatial Rend to bring the Shaymin to me.
    I make my rancor violently eat the Shaymin to keep it safe.

Back