• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I use a "new MissingNo." from Isshu to own GrifSpark. Then I steal a Shaymin.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy has returned!

Sammy uses Spinrak to weave a web and captures you. Sammy then flees to Blue's house with Shaymin in hand.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    My swarm of Bug-Types repeated fly into the windows of Blue's house, eventually smashing them, and over-running the house. In all the commotion, my Keckleon steals the Shaymin, and then returns it to me.

To protect it, I hand it to TeamRocket (Oh god, what have I done!)

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    I tell Team Rocket their new outfits suck.
    Team Rocket is now burned.

I run off with Shaymin while confused as to why I want it so much as its just another Mew ripoff to me...

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    While you're having a mental rant about why Mew is better than Shaymin, I walk up. You're too busy being confused to notice as I casually pick up Shaymin and fly away on Dragonite.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    TSO ninjas over and plucks the Shaymin from Sabi's grasp, then pole-vaults across a raging river and hides in some underbrush.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    The plant you happen to be hiding in is actually part of Torterra's shell! After a quick LeafStorm, you are blown into the sky much like TeamRocket would.

My Tangrowth uses its long arms to grab the Shaymin from the sky.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    My Tyranitar used earthquake to collapse the ground and your Tangrowth falls down. As Shaymin is about to fall down the crack my Salamence swoops in to save shaymin xD

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...and right into my anti-Dragon type net that happened to be conveniently hanging there. I snatch Shaymin out of the net and take cover with Shaymin in the Flower Paradise in Sinnoh. We camouflage ourselves amongst the flowers (huh, so it was a good idea to wear my flowery-camouflage uniform today). It's now impossible to tell us apart from the flowers, and the place would take months to search by hand.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    But my Espeon detects your presence, and my Vaporeon blows you into the sky with water gun. I pick up Shaymin and dig myself a hole to hide in and camouflage the entrance.

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I use Dialga to alter time so Shaymin lands in my hands.

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    And that Luxury Ball was actually mine, I slipped it in there earlier. So Buizel grabs the bag and releases Shaymin, and as he's rightfully mine, I store him in a PC, under my account, so only I can get into it.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    I conveniently find Riley, whose Lucario senses the location of Shaymin. Then my Sandshrew digs to your location, steals Shaymin,and Sandshrew comes back to me with Shaymin. Then I send Shaymin to a Pokewalker synched to my SS and only my SS, then I hide the Pokewalker in a safe no-one can break through,and then I lock the game card in another safe impossible to break through, and then I use my Abra to Teleport the safes to a planet impossible to get to. How are you gonna get Shaymin now?!?!?
    PS: Be crazy with your ideas!!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    If that's the case, my Kirlia teleports Shaymin to the second moon of Endor, where Shaymin is put into the care of some Ewoks.

Back