• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
  • I've stolen things on multiple occasions.

Since Internet piracy is technically stealing, then I sure have stolen a lot (brownie points for the closest estimate!). When I started to do it, I thought, "Well, then the hard-working companies who bring us these things don't get their money..." Within a few seconds, I forgot about it and said, "All the Metallica and PS2 games I want for free?! AWESOME!" I don't have even an ounce of guilt.

I've stolen a snack from my school cafeteria. Yeah. Hardcore. :\ What was funny was that the cashier hardly noticed since she always seems to radiate an atmosphere of "I hate my job" every time you approach her. Once again, no guilt.

I almost stole a huge stack of one-dollar bills from within a vending machine. They were resting on the lower part of the inner frame, but I couldn't get the door open wide enough to get a whole lot. Instead, I had to cover for a few friends (security camera was nearby) who grabbed a small amount of it. The biggest haul was $6. :P I was feeling a lot more disappointed than I was guilty.

There are other things, but they're not worth mentioning.

Years
  • O.k, when I was 8, I was addicted to those little coffee creamers you can find in restaurants, cafes, etc.
    So, evry time I'd go there, I'd take 5 of them and stuff them into my pockets. I know. I should be in jail! lol

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I've stolen some Yu-Gi-Oh thing when I was like 4. Oh, and another time when I was like 10. I stole some lollies, but later went back to the store, owned up and paid them back.

I felt guilty after I had taken it.

GGisGood

isn't it?
    Years
  • One time I've stolen a gumball machine with my friend, but then we started to feel guilty, so we emptied the gumball machine of all it's gum by unscrewing the top and then we returned the machine. 2 days later they chained the machine to the ground.

Other times I've stolen an Uno deck, bouncing balls, a Yo-yo, an action figure of a alien, balloons, and poprocks.

I was pretty much a punk as a child, and kinda feel dumb 'bout it.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I stole some Virgi!───Never mind, inappropriate :3.

I've only stolen some leftover cash from my brother when just leaves it there to rot inside his dirty pants...No, not IN! In the Pockets! >:O

Obviously I feel no guilt.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I used to take food from the café I worked in, but the top manager did the same thing, so I don't really know if it would be considered stealing.

Once, however, when I was fairly young, I stuck a toy in my pocket that I was considering buying. Long story short, I forgot it was there, and walked out with it. Man I felt bad. I got my parents to mail it back to the owners, lol.

Nowadays I don't steal. I've been getting into art a lot more lately, and it's taught me how hard people work to create stuff, so stealing just really turns me off in general.

Last year I was in a shop and I forgot I had something in my hand and walked out but then I realised and took it back in.

Is that stealing? >_>

I wouldn't say so. You returned it, so no harm done.

Maesic

It almost sounds like music..
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2013
    Well, in second grade, my friend let me borrow some whale-shaped erasers, but then she moved away or something, and I never saw her again. I don't know if that's really stealing, since I couldn't contact her. xD But I liked the erasers anyway..

Patchy

-
    Years
  • I was in this shop with little things you could put on bracelets (I'm a boy btw ;o), and I was about six. They were way too expensive and I wanted one, so I took it. I didn't feel bad until my sister found out and kept blackmailing me. ;P

Don't think anything's happened since that.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hoo, I don't think I could remember the things I've stolen in my life time. Only little things, and I usually felt really guilty afterwards. I do remember stealing one of those little polly pocket toys from my friend when I was younger- just the polly pocket toy itself, not the whole case. More recently, about two or three years ago, I helped a friend steal an mp3 player from Asda. I was so scared that I was going to jail, I promised myself I would never do it again. :x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I was three or four and I'd lost my Pocahontas lip balm at school. My parents wouldn't buy me a new one so I took one from the Shoppers Drug Mart near our house when I was there with my mom once. :( I felt sooo guilty about it that I couldn't even use the lip balm and it wasn't until years later, after we'd moved away, that I finally fessed up, haha.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I stole some of books in my school's library before I graduated from high school. Not really stolen but the librarian actually forgot to list me, lol. Hey, images and photos edited and using it as a theme without crediting the authors can be stealing too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well I think I only steal money since I was just 10, because I don't have any money at my back and I can't go home so I steal some and after that, I confessed it. But today I'm stealing again:P well it's only a joke:P

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I never steal anything, but my friends are trying to do that to me:P

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I only stole once, just only an eraser to my classmates.

~*Ecto*

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I used to steal a bit of everything when I was younger. I never felt bad about it though. From candy to books and games I used to steel and only felt like i got a free thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back